Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:18:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Need Help With Tournament Play IGT- PLUS
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need Help With Tournament Play IGT- PLUS  (Read 2509 times)
tommytaildragger
« on: March 15, 2012, 10:37:13 AM »

I just bought some tournament chips for my 3coin 5x play machine. I've installed them and have cleared all error codes. I'm wondering if there is a simple way of getting in and out of the tournament mode without setting up all of the other settings such as: initial credit,autospin,autobet...ect.

I guess that I'm just wanting the darn thing to payout a bunch and then when I get tired of it go back into the norm....

Thanks,
Tommy
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 10:31:07 PM »

Yes, there is. What are the SP and ST chips you're using? I'll need to look at the documentation since it's been a while since I've worked on a tournament machine, but I recall it's pretty easy to switch between tournament and non-tournament play.

You only ever need to change the credit/time setup if you want a different tournament compared to the previous time you played one - otherwise the machine will use the settings from the last tournament.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
tommytaildragger
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 11:15:26 PM »

The eproms are ST0032 and SP1311...Thanks for your reply hope this will help you further..
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 05:33:32 AM »

Okay, I looked in my notes and found I once created directions for a SP1137 for switching between tournament and non-tournament play. I don't have a 1311 PSR handy and I'm posting from my phone so I can't easily get to one at the moment, but here are the directions for an 1137. They may or may not match up. I'd refer to the 1311 PSR to ensure these steps match up.

To enable tournament mode:

• Ensure there are zero credits on the machine.  Cash out and/or play off any remaining credits.

• Open the door and press the white test button (next to the power switch) twice.  You will see “5_7” in the “Winner Paid” display.

• Turn the jackpot reset key until “9_0” is displayed.

• Press the “Spin Reels” button.  The display should change to “9_1”.

• Press the white test button a number of times to page through the remaining menus.

• Once you have paged past the last menu (the machine will pause while saving the new data), close the door.

To begin a new tournament game, press and hold the “Spin Reels” button, then turn the jackpot reset key.  Then, release the “Spin Reels” button.  Press the “Spin Reels” button to start the tournament, and then “Play 3/Max Credits” for additional spins.  Score will be shown in the “Winner Paid” display.  To reset and start a new tournament game, follow the same procedure at the start of this paragraph.

To disable tournament mode (return to regular coin play):

• Ensure there is not a tournament game in progress.  Wait until the timer is at zero.

• Open the door and press the white test button (next to the power switch) twice.  You should see “6_0” in the Winner Paid display.

• Turn the jackpot reset key until “9_1” is displayed.

• Press the “Spin Reels” button.  The display should change to “9_0”.

• Press the white test button a number of times to page through the remaining menus.

• Once you have paged past the last menu (the machine will pause while saving the new data), close the door
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 05:47:09 AM by knagl » Logged

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 09:56:32 PM »

You must have a Type 14 game chip (SP) and a ST reel chip to use tournament mode.

press the self test button 2 or 3 times until you see either a 2 n or 5 n (n can be a  0,1,2) in the player displays with a 0 in the coins played. Turn the jackpot reset key until you see 20  0

Tournament stuff from 1309 PSR

Tournament Option <0> [20]   This page is displayed only if the tournament option (game Type 14) is requested at the time the data chip is produced.  This option can be changed only if credits are not accumulated from a non-tournament game.  Enable {1} or disable {0} the tournament option.

Initial Credit <0> [21]   This page is displayed only if the tournament option is enabled.  Determines the initial number of credits given to a tournament player.  The maximum amount is 9999.

Autobet Selection <0> [23]   This page is displayed only if the tournament option is enabled.  Enable {1} or disable {0} the autobet option.  If the autobet option is enabled, the game automatically wagers the maximum allowable bet at the beginning of each game.

Autospin Selection <0> [24]   This page is displayed only if the tournament option is enabled.  Enable {1} or disable {0} the autospin option.  If the autospin option is enabled, the game automatically spins the reels when the maximum bet is reached.

Jackpot Lamp Flash Time <0> [26]   This page is displayed only if the tournament option is enabled.  Options are:  flash 3 seconds after the top award is hit {0}, flash 15 seconds after the top award is hit {1}, flash while paying the top award {2}, or flash while paying any win {3}.

Time Display <0> [27]   This page is displayed only if the tournament option is enabled and the game play type is combined time limit and credit play.  Enables/disables the display of the tournament play time remaining.  Options are credits and time alternately displayed {0}, or only credits are displayed {1}.

Variable Credit Pay Out Rate <0> [28]   This page is displayed only if the tournament option is enabled.  Determines the speed at which credits are awarded to the player.  The number of credits paid per second is shown in the Credits window.  The range is 0 to 200, in increments of 10.  If set to 0, the total win amount is paid at once rather than in increments.

Start Time Limit <0> [40]   This page is displayed only if the tournament option is enabled.  Determines the initial amount of time given to the player for the period prior to the break.  Press the self test button to select the digit appearing in the Credits window that is being changed, and press the Spin Reels player witch to modify the digit value.  The maximum time limit is 9959 (99 minutes, 59 seconds).

Pause Time Limit <0> [41]   This page is displayed only if the tournament option is enabled.  Determines the amount of time the tournament pauses for the break period.  Press the self test button to select the digit in the Credits window that is being changed, and press the Spin Reels button to modify the digit value.  The maximum time limit is 9959 (99 minutes, 59 seconds).

End Time Limit <0> [42]   This page is displayed only if the tournament option is enabled.  Determines the amount of time given to the player for the final tournament period following the break.  Press the self test button to select the digit in the Credits window that is being changed, and press the Spin Reels button to modify the digit value.  The maximum time limit is 9959 (99 minutes, 59 seconds).
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 10:05:06 PM by Foster » Logged

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.