Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:11:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Rudys Deals and Steals
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rudys Deals and Steals  (Read 17401 times)
89chevyman
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 37

IMG_20120624_210335.jpg

« on: April 13, 2012, 04:14:49 AM »

Does anybody know whats going on at Rudys?????? Emails going unanswered (looks like customers are getting impatient), no replies to questions and nobody answers the phone. Just thought I'd toss that out there. Hope everything is going okay there, some nice folks-Nicole, Dena and John.
Fourbyracer
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 234

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 06:06:10 AM »

I had the exact same experience and posted it in late February here. http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=17196.msg145045#msg145045.  I ended up with 2 weeks wasted and no parts.  Probably 10 phone calls with no answer, messages left, no callbacks.  Finally got a response here after a few PM's but that didnt get me the parts either.  I got a refund but what a pain!   I should have just spent a few bucks more and gone elsewhere. 

I think they must be too busy to ship what they sell.  Time to hire some people or stop selling until you catch up, IMHO.  Soapbox Alert  Good luck to you, hope you do better than I did.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity...
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 323

Me at work

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 09:20:36 AM »

nicole answers her emails with an automated response and does have items shipped - there online system however does seem to have issues.  john does not respond to phone calls or emails for whatever reason - so i would try nicole.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 11:27:28 AM »

That's very unusual to hear.
I've never had any problems with them.
I go on the website, order stuff, pay for it with Paypal
and a few days later everything is at my house!  yes
lindam1
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 168

When you're out of Quarters, You're done.

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 11:46:42 AM »

It's not the orders that are the issue, It's communication and requests for info on whether an item is in stock as many items that John may have are not listed on his site. They must be very busy filling orders as they do ship right away.

If it ain't broke....Stop trying to fix it.
Mr. Dinoman
Mr. Dinoman

Total Karma Storms: 139

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 01:22:56 PM »

First I would like to say that "Steals" should be removed from this thread!...I talked with John about a week ago and he was very sick...Also they are or where having trouble with there Email server...John, Nicole & Dena have helped me a lot in the past and just this week-But STEALS-I DON'T THINK SO!
Jimmy
CVslots

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 03:05:46 PM »

Dinoman - Pardon me for butting in, but i think that "Steals" was intended as a pun or an insult, but I may be wrong. I believe that's a phrase/verbage John coined himself and uses in his ads and promos... yes

staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 03:15:08 PM »

whats wrong with john? the few times we talked hes a good guy! wish him a full recovery of what hes sick from.....
Mr. Dinoman
Mr. Dinoman

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 05:08:31 PM »

If it is, then OK..I have not heard that...John is a great guy
Fourbyracer
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 234

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 07:23:44 PM »

First I would like to say that "Steals" should be removed from this thread!...I talked with John about a week ago and he was very sick...Also they are or where having trouble with there Email server...John, Nicole & Dena have helped me a lot in the past and just this week-But STEALS-I DON'T THINK SO!
Jimmy

Dinoman - Pardon me for butting in, but i think that "Steals" was intended as a pun or an insult, but I may be wrong. I believe that's a phrase/verbage John coined himself and uses in his ads and promos... yes

Not a pun, not an insult, that is what they call themselves "Rudys Steals and Deals".  A simple google search for "Rudys Steals" will solve that, or visit their site, http://rudysdeals.com/index.php - "Steals and Deals" is listed right at the top.  They also use it on ebay.  I dont think the thread was meant as a slam.  Its real life experience that members have had and my meaning at least was to warn others of my experience.  Many people here have stated they are great people.  That's fine, I dont know them and all I have to go on is my experience which was not good, and I am not the only one.  Not sure how email servers being bad affects answering the phone or returning calls, but I am not much of a techie...   rotflmao

What we do in life, echoes in eternity...
89chevyman
Contributing NLG Member

IMG_20120624_210335.jpg

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 09:52:16 PM »

Thanks for clarifying that their business name is Rudys Steals and Deals, sorry got it wrong in the beginning of the post.  I have dealt with them for a few years and have always been satisfied as a customer, even when mistakes are made, they do make things right. Few times they have been lagging, but there is always a valid reason. The one time was a death in the family. I just wanted to make sure that everybody was doing ok, after all, they are part of the slot world family. They do try and take care of their customers, just think they could use a little slack,  as we have no idea whats going on at their end. Just wanted to set that straight. I've been working to resolve an invoice issue for a while, but I know they'll get back to me.

chris
JOHN42355
Rudys Gaming And Electronics LLC.
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 168

RudysDeals.com Gaming and Electronic Parts

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 10:25:43 PM »

I would like to apologize on several issues we have been working on trying to get our phone service changed over to another Co. , As when we are talking to customers, other calls are not going through and mail box is NOT receiving messages , and calls are missed. We have been working with a Co. to handle our Mail and internet servers So issues As mentioned Don't happen. We hope to have all of these changes Completed in the next week. We are in a contract with the Co. we are having problems with and they will be Voided in the next week. We have expanded over the past 8 months to a 50,000 sq ft. warehouse and have been working to get this move completed and in order. I have been having health Issues and operations Ive had in the past 3 months that has caused delays on concerned Issues. My staff does try and I am also updated on problems.
I Sincerely apologize for our errors and any inconvenience , As we are working on Serving You better.
Any concerns Please email me At john@rudysdeals.com    Sincerely, John

Discount Gaming Supplies And Free Manual Downloads At RudysDeals.com
89chevyman
Contributing NLG Member

IMG_20120624_210335.jpg

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 10:40:03 PM »

Thanks Jon. First, I hope you're feeling better and that your health situation improves.  Looking forward to the updates in your email systems and servers. And, please, don't over do yourself.......... your health is a priority.

Chris
laneman
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 55

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 11:11:58 PM »

I had a problem one time with them.They sent the wrong part,but John bent over backwards to correct it.Not only did he let me keep the wrong part,he sent the correct one AND gave me a complete refund.Now thats service.
His company is one of many great ones on here.
89chevyman
Contributing NLG Member

IMG_20120624_210335.jpg

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 11:19:30 PM »

Yup. That's what I'm talkin' about. GOOD PEOPLE.
CVslots

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 02:54:26 PM »

Crap! I just seen I mis-typed in my post the other day (after reading someone's comment on MY comment)!! I meant to say that "Steals" was NOT intended as a pun or an insult....sorry for the mis-type...

Neonkiss

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 08:07:03 PM »

This thread is old and has not been posted into in a long time. After reading it I felt obliged to post this message since I didn't like the way it was portrayed.  I myself have not ordered from Rudy's Deals in a long time. (at least 6 months) Over the weekend I was looking at the new site and needed some items.   I was actually surprised that I remembered my login and password....
I was shocked at the prices.  obsessed drool John currently has stuff listed so low I couldn't believe it. Naturally I jumped all over the stuff I needed to finish up a few machines and placed the order on Sunday. Monday morning I got a tracking number and today, Wednesday my parts are delivered.  yummy
I opened up the box and everything was packaged great and the items I got were in terrific condition.  Hail applause

Just needed to post it here that if John, Rudy's Deals and Steals has the items your looking for, order them. Considering the weight of the box and his prices if he had miscalculated the freight he would have lost his ass on this order.  Crazy  Yup, feeling like I just found the Steals in Rudy's Deals.

John,
Keep up the great work of getting us quality parts at unbeatable prices.
 Hail Hail Hail

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
rickhunter
SMAA Founder and Chairman

Total Karma Storms: 226

I Void Warranties

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 08:31:10 PM »

I placed a bulky order and the site apparently mis-calculated the shipping charges, he paid the higher shipping charges and everything was packed real well with not issues.  I was also sent a printer that was missing brackets and other things, and he sent them priority mail and got it within 2 days.  Super service.

A slot collector is like a coin hopper in a machine that never pays out.  they just keep on accumulating assets.
Mr. Dinoman
Mr. Dinoman

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 09:06:32 PM »

I Agree YOU ROCK!!! Rudy's deals is the best!  Hail Hail Hail
tkrozleski
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 23

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 10:08:03 PM »

I have bought from them several times now. Nothing but Excellent service , communication and pricing. Great crew!

mvco
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 41

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 10:12:09 PM »

Nothing but flawless there, and even free stuff thrown in on occasion.  :-)
proten

Total Karma Storms: 210

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2013, 01:51:25 AM »

I've bought from John on several occasions and have not had any thing
but the best of service and commutations.

I order from him as often as I can.
  +1 (Karma, or whatever)  to John and Rudy's Steal and Deals.

One step at a time.
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2013, 03:03:46 AM »

I have purchased or ordered many things from John
Always as described, and well packed.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2013, 11:16:51 AM »

Add me to the list. John always corrects any problems.

This was Rudy's girl friend, my Muffy before Rudy passed.

Ron (r273)

* Muffy & Rudy.jpg (119.41 KB, 1003x767 - viewed 492 times.)
thegambler327
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 109

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2013, 04:52:48 PM »

I also have always had great service.ive ordered a few times always packed great fast shipping. Also very low prices!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.