Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 05:56:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors
| |-+  Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  New Old Stock CMI CC-16 comparitors available
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Old Stock CMI CC-16 comparitors available  (Read 2779 times)
BCD
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 27

« on: April 13, 2012, 12:10:36 PM »

*********SEE UPDATE BELOW************
[/b]

I have a line on 99 New Old Stock CMI CC-16E comparitors. Specs are CC-16E, 13VDC, INH, .100, 2.6G, IGT, Ser#A691412, CMI#66160177. Price is $59 + shipping.

From what I've learned since becoming addicted to CRH'ing the CC-16D and E seem to be a very common, if not the most used, comparitor for us that build our own sorters. I'm going to get a couple of these as I'm stepping up my cent and dime searching.

If you'd like some of these either PM me or post a reply on this thread. Once I have a final total I'll order all at once for those that are paid for in advance. Sorry CRH'ers, I've been hung out to dry on this type of thing before when people order and then suffer buyer's remorse. I realize you don't know me from Adam and could be thinking, "RIGHT, I'm gonna send this guy $$...NOT!" Not that it carries much weight but, take a look at my eBay Feedback rating under Seller ID bcd11.

Anyway, let me know if you want some by Sunday night.

Bart

* CMI CC-16E.JPG (1025.41 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 437 times.)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 03:41:09 PM by BCD » Logged
BCD
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 27

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 03:43:22 PM »

*******************UPDATE**UPDATE**UPDATE**********************

YOU CAN ORDER THESE DIRECTLY FROM CMI.
Here are the excerpts from a couple of Mike's e-notes from CMI. Don't beat Mike up, he's a GREAT guy.

Bart,
Question: Can the buyer contact CMI directly so I am not the middleman?
Answer: Yes, we can deal directly with potential buyers no problem, we're quite used to this.

They can call (1-800-323-6498), fax (1-630-924-7088) or email (coinmech@coinmech.com) us, or if you really want to be the middle man that's up to you.

Question: Is there a warranty on the comparitor?
Answer: Yes we offer our standard warranty, which is six (6) months (copy of our published warranty doc attached).

Question: Are the coils air null balanced?
Answer: The coils were air null balanced when the units were originally built in 2005, so we would spot check them to make sure they're still adjusted properly.

Regards,
Mike

Question: Are the comparitors set up for small coins (cents/dimes)
Answer: The 99 units we have in stock have a 2.6 gram weight on them, which is what we typically use for nickels and quarters.

The weight we recommend for pennies and dimes is 0.7 grams. All anyone would have to do is swap weights. This is easily done by unscrewing the existing 2.6 gram and screwing in the 0.7 gram (see attachment). The 0.7 gram weight costs pennies, so I'd be willing to throw one in FREE to anyone wanting to use these for pennies or dimes.

Regards,
Mike

Private messageTop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick ReplySubject:               Hide Quick Reply
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:06:29 PM by BCD » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.