Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  **Reel Gaming Machines** **General Chat**
| | |-+  Thinking of selling all of my S+ in favor of S2k's
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thinking of selling all of my S+ in favor of S2k's  (Read 4018 times)
Magicslots
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 62

« on: April 26, 2012, 10:46:58 PM »

I am thinking of selling all of my S+ machines, 1 each, chop RT ,16 and just staying with S2000's.  I know they are built like
tanks, etc, and they almost feel like a part of my family  arrow (that's sad isn't it?)  Tongue Out
So I guess I am looking for reasons to keep them...whats your opinion??   rotflmao

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."  (Sir Winston Churchill)
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 12:02:19 AM »

I sold all my S+'s except one since I have about 25 games for it. I just like the S-2000 little better.

Ron (r273)
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 12:07:58 AM »

I am thinking of selling all of my S+ machines, 1 each, chop RT ,16 and just staying with S2000's.  I know they are built like
tanks, etc, and they almost feel like a part of my family  arrow (that's sad isn't it?)  Tongue Out
So I guess I am looking for reasons to keep them...whats your opinion??   rotflmao

I still have 2 in my personal collection as I can't see getting rid of them for what I can get for them. I still like the old machine and I have many game kits for them. I started with a Haywire R/T years ago and paid $1500 for it shipped. Still in perfect condition and has everything it could have. Progressive, lighted bill sticker, topper ect. Taught me all I know...would be like getting rid of a family member at this point. I buy an sell S2000's all day long...just not the same attachment as you have with your first few machines...But if you are a dealer and not a private collector all this goes out the window as profit is the only reason to buy or sell.
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 12:12:28 AM »

If you want the sound options and backlit reels then go to the S2000, those are the only real advantages other than the themes with bonus rounds

And ease of programming
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 12:30:08 AM »

If you want the sound options and backlit reels then go to the S2000, those are the only real advantages other than the themes with bonus rounds

And ease of programming

And don't forget the VAC Display (blue screen) with all it's help to navigate.

Ron (r273)
Magicslots
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 62

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 02:25:41 AM »

Thanks for the input guys...keep yall posted

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."  (Sir Winston Churchill)
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 03:22:27 AM »

If I had choices like you guys, I'd keep one S+ at least
and one of each of the newer platforms like the S2000's or others.
It's all you need to enjoy slot machines.
Really, it's the kits you collect for them.
When tired of one game...just swap it out for another game.

A few years back, I used to race sailboats full-time.
However, winning was based on the money and time put into them.
In other words - you can't win with old, blown-out sails.
Not everybody in the fleet could afford a brand new set of sails so the yacht with the newest, stiffest sailcloth always won.
Sooo, to make racing more fair for everyone in the fleet, everyone exchanged sails for every regatta.
That way sometimes you'd be racing with the "fast sails" !!!
No money was exchanged but every once in a while, everyone would chip in a pot
and purchase one new set of sails to pass around...

What I'm getting at is... if we all traded our game kits with each other for few months or so,
we'd all have a chance to have that really rare game kit in our machine to play with!
Yeah.... it sucks to give up your minty "Tabasco" for a few months
but you might have a real neat "Munsters" kit in it later to play with for awhile!
That way, we won't all be spending the big bucks for all the bloody kits you want to get!
I have so many S+ and S2000 kits that I'll never see most members enjoy like I do...ever!
Wouldn't you like to try a Munsters, Double Diamond Haywire,
or a hard-to-get version of the "Triple Double Crystal Sevens" sometime?

I don't see this happening though.... no ....because everybody would be worried about
how their kit is being handled while out "on the road".... 

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.