Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:44:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Monitor Repair Log and Database. **Arcade and Gaming**
| |-+  Monitor Repair Tech Support
| | |-+  IGT Game king monitor
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT Game king monitor  (Read 4738 times)
goodshot
« on: June 10, 2012, 09:49:26 AM »

Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to adjust IGT Game Kings monitor some how.
I just bought a nea GK and it does not accept touching very well. How can I repair/adjust it so it works properly?

Or is it broken? Please help
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 129

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 10:56:37 AM »

Welcome to NLG

Turn reset key twice and follow instructions on screen.
mb278
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 08:23:35 PM »

if that does not work you'll need to replace the Touchscreen card located on the monitor
goodshot
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:47:58 AM »

Hi.

Sorry about delay and thanks for advices.. Calibration works, but I have still some problems with touch. Sometimes it works great and sometimes very poor, it is annoying.

Maybe I must upgrade LCD  Odie
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 09:52:10 AM »

make sure your ac plug has a ground on it
kforeman
Today...Slot Tech Tomorrow...Still be a Tech
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 42

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 04:35:54 PM »

make sure your ac plug has a ground on it

Agree with Post  you could also try placing one hand on the chrome while using the other hand to touch the screen, might help a bit.  a bad ground can make your touch screen calibration to be off and cause a slow reaction to a touch.  i once had a loose ground on the belly flouro ballast cause t/s mayhem. Duh! took me awhile to track that one down banghead banghead banghead

what's the part number on your t/s controller?  the older style were always kinda sketchy imho. yes

Now You're Techin'!!!
mb278
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 08:27:33 PM »

the older touchscreen were BETTER  they had more redundancy and simply lasted longer i do agree that it could be the ground but usually that is not the issue on touchscreens if your calibration comes out ok at all      get a new card they are not really that expensive and it will b worth it 
elohim52
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 09:10:39 PM »

I HAVE AN IGT MUTLI FIVE GAME SLANT VIDEO POKER MACHINE AND I HAVE JUST REPLACED THE 3.6VOLT LITHIUM BATTERY ON THE CPU BOARD AND NOW ON START UP ALL I GET IS A WHITE SCREEN - CAN ANYONE HELP?
mb278
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 11:53:06 PM »

wrong battery  ??      what is the number on the old one?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.