Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:16:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  IGT video Tabasco machine
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT video Tabasco machine  (Read 13953 times)
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2012, 05:00:18 PM »

Use the DCV setting and yes, one lead to each side of the battery. Keyboard plugs into either of the two usb ports
canninrm
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2012, 05:24:42 PM »

I'm getting a reading of 51.7 volts i know that can't be right but when I test on a reg. battery I get a 1.61 so is it supposed to read that way with the desmial pt. there.  I also am computer illirerate so where is the usb ports?
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2012, 05:43:39 PM »

should be 3 v  dc  glad you found right screws you did pop  battery out to test?
canninrm
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2012, 05:49:53 PM »

I did eventually, I tried to test by placing the needle of the tester to the back of the battery and ground against the frame but that didn't work so I took it out and tested it.
canninrm
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2012, 05:54:42 PM »

I tested the battery putting the point of the tester to the back and front of the battery and got stupid readings again. I'm just going to buy another battery.  Still lookin' for the usb port. Can I contact you once i replace the battery? bob
canninrm
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2012, 09:32:14 PM »

Hello Cowboy, I purchased a cr2032 battery and was going to put it in, is that okay to do and then try to restart? bob
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 10:21:54 PM »

You can try it, but you may have to initialize the bonus game using a computer keyboard
canninrm
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 11:00:23 PM »

okay, i'll let u know, thanks!
canninrm
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2012, 12:16:46 PM »

Cowboy,  Well I guess it would have been to easy to just replace the battery and find out all is well. My wife is still frowning at me.  So here is what it says, course u probably already know this.  CMOS checksum error.  CPU has been changed. Please enter CPU speed CMOS set up and remember to save before exiting.  I think this is where u say i need a keyboard and i will get one from my neighbor today.  I think i saw where it plugs in, right at the outside casing where it swings out, Right? bob
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 01:35:23 PM »

You got it Bob. If I remember correctly you poke the delete key when it starts booting. You might check with Idesign on this as it's been some time since I reset one and I can't find my notes
canninrm
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 01:42:24 PM »

okay, I don't know who Idesign is but i can do a search on google.  I'll let u know how it works out. bob
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2012, 01:45:24 PM »

Idesign is a member here who's kind of a guru on these machines. Maybe send him a personal message
canninrm
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2012, 04:42:59 PM »

Cowboy, Well believe it or not the unit is working, top light is blinking "white" but not an issue.  I searched "Idesign" member but couldn't find him. I do need a service man that I can rely on in the future so if you can tell me how to advertise that I would be very grateful.  I don't know how to thank you for your patience and perserverence,  But to say THANKS so much!!!!!! bob
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2012, 06:43:10 PM »

Congratulations Bob, good job! applause +1 (Karma, or whatever) If you get to the point where you need service, come back to the site and either post the problem like you did here or something in the classifieds here on the site also. You've conquered a tough issue by yourself though, don't sell yourself short on your accomplishment. Here's a link to a topic on here with responses from the guy I was talking about. Read down to one with his name

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=19353.0;topicseen
canninrm
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2012, 09:42:22 PM »

Can I send you anything for all your help with this, I really want too. bob  P.S. thanks so much!
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2012, 09:50:32 PM »

I'd be happiest if any gratuity was made as a donation to support this site Bob. We all couldn't be here without it. There's a paypal tab on the bottom of the page or if you're not on paypal I'm sure you could send it directly to Joey. He IS nlg and has an ad with address on the home page. Again, glad you got it running Clap
canninrm
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2012, 10:21:16 PM »

i will thanks again
canninrm
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2012, 12:24:41 AM »

Hello,  When my grandchild hit the "cash out " button the machine now says when you shut the door "paper cut" and will not start, any ideas? bob
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2012, 01:02:03 AM »

That means your Ticket printer is out of paper or it thinks it is.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
canninrm
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2012, 01:10:27 AM »

i have plenty of paper and we tried to load it many times. There is an orange light that comes on inside the paper dispenser and at one point i got it to go off and only a green light was on but it still gave the same "paper cut " signal when we shut the door.
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2012, 01:16:54 AM »

A trick to loading the printer is you have to put the paper in so that the black marks on the long edges paper are facing up and towards the front of the printer.

First picture - I slipped the paper out of the print head and show how marks are up and towards the front of the printer
Notice the printer has a yellow LED lit

Second picture - after I inserted the first ticket - pull the second ticket over just to show how they feed into the printer.
Now the LED is Green meaning its online and ready to print.

Once you think you have a ticket loaded correctly, you may have close the door, then make the machine think you are opening and closing the door a few times by lifting and lowering the door latch a few times
the S2000 likes to stack errors sometimes and a door open close cycle to clear each one.

* IMAG0007.jpg (1561.47 KB, 1952x3264 - viewed 345 times.)

* IMAG0008.jpg (1538.88 KB, 1952x3264 - viewed 347 times.)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:42:18 AM by Foster » Logged

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
canninrm
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2012, 11:38:20 PM »

Thanks cowboy again......you're the best, my wife is happy and all is right with the world....
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.