Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:26:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  My first Slot Machine - SP and SS file questions
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My first Slot Machine - SP and SS file questions  (Read 4997 times)
jtouceda
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: July 26, 2012, 12:44:53 AM »

Silly Me! Scratch Head Scratch Head
Hello, I’m from argentina, I recent buy an S+ non working Crystal fives.
When I turn it on the first time, it give an reel EEprom error. Its an 2 coin, 10mhz cpu.
I can’t be sure if the SP and SS chips belong to the machine, because the CPU was taken from a box with a lot of CPUs.
I’m planning to buy a new CPU because right now the machine is complete dead, only turns on the service light.
I very appreciate if someone could tell me what are the correctly SS and SP chips for my Crystal Fives, ******************************. I want to buy ones from “SLOT machine parts store” and a CPU, but the shipping takes some time (I want my machine works now!!!)
Thanks!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:33:25 PM by Joeylc » Logged
proten
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 210

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 01:05:09 AM »

Here's the page with the chip # for that game

http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%202CM/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Crystal%20Fives%20%282%20Coin%20Multiplier%29.htm

One step at a time.
jtouceda

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 08:01:10 PM »

<ok, now I know that the SS file is correct, whst about the SP ?. Where can I get new eproms?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 11:53:04 PM by channelmaniac » Logged
channelmaniac
Surface mount soldering geek
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 568

Few things are better than fixing an old game...

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 11:54:04 PM »

<ok, now I know that the SS file is correct, whst about the SP ?. Where can I get new eproms?

Your post has been modified. Please read the Terms of Service you agreed to when signing up for the forum

We do not permit buying/selling/giving/trading/asking/offering/etc... anything to do with binary files, software, or images.

Raymond

I have too many hobbies! Electronics, gunsmithing, Miatas, arcade games, metal detecting, etc...

http://www.arcadecomponents.com
jtouceda

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 12:36:43 AM »

Ok, im sorry, I didnt know that.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 01:45:16 AM »

Ok, im sorry, I didnt know that.

No problem.  Welcome to the site. 

NLG Welcome

For your reference, here is a link to the Terms of Service for your future reference.  propeller

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Fly-n-DW
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 11:55:57 PM »

Damn...  I must've missed something potentially damaging in *jtouceda's* question.  The way I read it was he was wanting to know where he could get/buy an SP chip that was compatible with the reel chip that was in his machine...????  Is asking where he can get an SP chip something that is against the forum rules? 
I've read/seen many, many, many and then more postings here that would/could be considered against the forum rules but depending on who the person asking the question, nothing is ever brought up about forum rules. 
*Jtouceda's* question seemed to me to be a valid question...?  But again, I'm new here myself and most lkely don't understand the rules, or possibly it boils down to who's aking the question and how long they've been on the forum, how many posts/karmas etc. they have?

Confused...  DW 
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 12:16:52 AM »

Damn...  I must've missed something potentially damaging in *jtouceda's* question.  The way I read it was he was wanting to know where he could get/buy an SP chip that was compatible with the reel chip that was in his machine...????  Is asking where he can get an SP chip something that is against the forum rules? 
I've read/seen many, many, many and then more postings here that would/could be considered against the forum rules but depending on who the person asking the question, nothing is ever brought up about forum rules. 
*Jtouceda's* question seemed to me to be a valid question...?  But again, I'm new here myself and most lkely don't understand the rules, or possibly it boils down to who's aking the question and how long they've been on the forum, how many posts/karmas etc. they have?

Confused...  DW 

His un-edited original post inquired about obtaining copies, bin files or such. Not allowed.
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 12:17:08 AM »

It appears that the original question was edited by a modirater to reads as it does now.
I only say this because post 1 reads at the bottom  edited by....

I guess that is why it now reads as it does. I Don't know what the original question was.

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
Fly-n-DW
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 01:51:53 AM »

I musta missed the *edited by* stuff and consequently just thought it sounded like a normal (legit.) question.   Silly Me!
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2012, 02:51:04 AM »

I musta missed the *edited by* stuff and consequently just thought it sounded like a normal (legit.) question.   Silly Me!

If you take a close look it was edited by the head honcho, sometimes called the MFIC !!

See there Ros I pick on everyone, not even  Joey gets a free pass.    stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.