Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:12:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Triple Double Wild Cherry
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Triple Double Wild Cherry  (Read 5106 times)
Buddah
« on: August 02, 2012, 11:27:36 PM »

I have a Triple Double Wild Cherry,   IGT S2000 in my game room and it is flashing OPEN DOOR M ,  then Coin-Out Jam,  with both lights flashing on top.   I have tried a few of the suggested fixes included reattaching the Belly Door wiring which was jumped,  but it still won't work.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 02:47:50 AM »

You reseated MPU, Door I/O board, Cabinet I/O?
Traced the wiring for each of the optics back to the motherboard.

I would check that the belly switch works, close the main door and mess with the belly switch and or install a jumper temporarily to see if it helps.
Also temporarily (power off first) disconnect the candle at the back of the top box (left rear - it can be bear to disconnect) and power up
candle and the hopper are connected to the Cabinet I/O.
Hopper is your source of coin out jam if you have one and check the high security arm is working properly in the coin out optics.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Buddah
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 11:15:52 AM »

Can you please walk me thru reseating the boards,  I am not sure I did it correctly.  Thank you!!
Buddah
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 12:15:16 PM »

I have been trying some of your suggestions,  It now switched to DOOR OPEN M  ,   now it says,  Coin-In Error,   Instead of Coin-Out Jam
Buddah
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 12:22:06 PM »

How can I jump the main door optics?
morspeed
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 01:14:06 PM »

First off.. Do you have coin handling on the machine or is it just only accept bills and print tickets? And have you had the machine working and playing before?
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 10:35:57 PM »

How can I jump the main door optics?

Use a single wire connect it between the red wire in the door optic harness and the green wire in the cabinet optic harness.
ignore the wire colors of the optics, only look at the harness in the door and the cabinet.

Buddah
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 10:15:34 AM »

This machine was working fine when I got it,  it only accepts bills,  a friend thinks that I may have killed the battery by not clearing all the credits and turning off. unplugging while we were gone a few weeks back.    Is it easy to replace the battery or do I have to send the main board back to the seller?  Thank you for your help.
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 04:09:00 PM »

Just a side note....turning your machine off, with credits on it, will not drain the battery any faster than without credits on it, it's irrelevant. A battery is easy to replace, cost somewhere around $10.

We just had a coinless machine this weekend with a Coin error....the I/O card was not seated completely. Turn your machine off/unplug. Remove MAin board (the large one on the metal tray with handle, 12"x16"?) and re-install it so you know you are getting it properly seated/connected/plugged in. Now locate the I/O boards (approx 4"x4", seated inside a metal jacket/tray), there are 2. I am. Of certain of the location on a slant top, but look for one mounted on the side of the housing the Main board slides into and one near the button deck/front of machine. Pull out each card/board and reseat firmly.

Attack one problem at a time, and by doing so you will eliminate that from the list of possibilities. You will get it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:34:14 PM by CVslots » Logged

Buddah
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 02:27:55 PM »

Thank you very much,  the machine is up at a vacation home I will follow your suggestion when I get back up there in a week or so.
morspeed
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 11:45:12 PM »

This machine was working fine when I got it,  it only accepts bills,  a friend thinks that I may have killed the battery by not clearing all the credits and turning off. unplugging while we were gone a few weeks back.    Is it easy to replace the battery or do I have to send the main board back to the seller?  Thank you for your help.

I didn't know anyone replied because I did not get an email on this thread for some reason. When you go up there check to make sure there is a jumper on the comparator harness. Sometimes when sellers do not have the proper connector to jump the pins on that harness they shove wire in them and hope it stays. It is very possible this could be the case and the wire has since fallen out. That will definitely cause this coin out jam error if it isn't there. Easy enough to check as it is readily open to see on the door. I would start there because if it isn't there. That is your problem.
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 12:43:25 AM »

Coin Out Jam relates to the hopper optics hopper driver board, or cabinet I/O
Coin in Jam would be a problem with coin in optics, jumper missing, Door I/O

morspeed
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 12:46:31 AM »

your right maybe it is the I/o
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.