Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:08:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Monitor Repair Log and Database. **Arcade and Gaming**
| |-+  Monitor Repair Tech Support
| | |-+  Help help with IGT multi Poker Machine
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help help with IGT multi Poker Machine  (Read 2015 times)
tomfurno
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« on: August 04, 2012, 02:52:09 PM »

Help
Hi Guys,

Novice here so you might have to walk me through things, I got your help a long time ago on a different machine.. Need it again.

I sent a IGT poker machine  ( MOD # iag5d  + Manf date 2/'95) to my folks house for a gift some time back. I am in town to see them , actually leaving today. Problem just ocured yesterday where the monitor does not come on immediatly when we turn the machine on. Stays black, can actaully play but can't see the cards. After a few mintues, the screen will come up showing half screen with the cards cut off at the top of the screen. After a few mintues, screen may flicker and the will work fine. If we play for a while and then turn the machine on/off, it works fine. But if the machine is off for some time, it will just be black.

Is this a monitor problem or that board that connects into the monitor?
Also, where would be the best place to purchase any of the parts I might need?

As always,

Thank you for the help.

Tom
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 05:30:03 PM »

Hi Tom-

I moved your post to the monitor repair section since your issue seems to be more monitor-specific than anything else, and hopefully the folks that frequent that are can help you with your issue.

As far as where to buy parts, a great place is the classifieds section right here on the NLG site:

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?board=112.0

You can also check out the vendors listed on the front page of the site, as many of them carry machine parts.

I'm guessing that you have a PE+, but posting a picture of your machine would help to confirm that.  Unfortunately, the model numbers on the machines don't help us too much.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.