Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:16:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Need some help with triple diamond
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need some help with triple diamond  (Read 3644 times)
Big Ed Deline
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 21

« on: September 13, 2012, 04:44:05 PM »

I have a Triple diamond machine that I recently aquired. It seems to be set up to need 3 different reel strips and my machine appears to have 3 of the same reel strip.

My dealer wants me to pull the MPU board and get the numbers of the chips so they know what reel strips to send me.  Do I just power down the machine, open the front door and then pull directly out on the mpu board?  Im sure I will do this many times in the future but this is the first so I could use a little advice on the proceedure.

On a second note for double verification, can anyone tell me according to the picture below what number chip(s) would go with the 3 reels pictured. I have clearly seen by a number of inaccurate payouts that the reels pictured below are exactly what I need. but the problem is I have 3 reels like #3.

Its a 2 coin max, multi denom machine.

* photo.JPG (28.17 KB, 506x410 - viewed 302 times.)
rjpohl
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 103

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 05:02:45 PM »

I believe you have the right strips for a 2 coin 1 payline triple diamond.  Turn power off and pull the board.  Let us know what SB chip you have in the machine.

Bob

Big Ed Deline
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 05:08:34 PM »

I believe you have the right strips for a 2 coin 1 payline triple diamond.  Turn power off and pull the board.  Let us know what SB chip you have in the machine.

Bob

Thanks Bob, I will pull it tonight and report back.  So you think it should be an AAA game?  By monitoring all of my "bogus" payouts I can clearly see that it should have the ABC strips pictured. Strange. I'll pull the board tonight.

What are the ABC strips pictured for?  EVERY triple diamond conversion kit I see on the net for sale is always the 3 different strips.  I have never seen one that calls for them all to be the same. Any ideas?
rjpohl

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 05:14:03 PM »

I might have misunderstood your post.  I thought the picture was of your strips.  You need a set like the picture "ABC".

Bob

Big Ed Deline
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 05:15:52 PM »

I might have misunderstood your post.  I thought the picture was of your strips.  You need a set like the picture "ABC".

Bob

Yes Exactly!!   Now we are on the same page.  :-)
Big Ed Deline
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 09:40:21 PM »

Ok, it looks like I have an SB100064 and sg000362 1 of 2. And. Sg000362 2 of 2.  And up top is a vs011gx1.
Does that sound like a correct Triple Diamond 3 reel 2 coin?
rjpohl

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 09:59:53 PM »

SB100064 is the correct chip for 2 coin, 1 payline triple diamond.  If your strips are not like the ones in the picture you'll need new ones.  I should have a set if you need them $25.50 (includes priority mailing).
Bob

Big Ed Deline
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 10:12:41 PM »

SB100064 is the correct chip for 2 coin, 1 payline triple diamond.  If your strips are not like the ones in the picture you'll need new ones.  I should have a set if you need them $25.50 (includes priority mailing).
Bob
Thanks Bob. I hope my vendor makes it right and I don't need to take you up on that.  But it's definitely a nice plan B.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.