Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:20:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  igt s2000 multi denom set up help
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: igt s2000 multi denom set up help  (Read 5369 times)
dan
« on: September 18, 2012, 02:22:59 AM »

i have a Tabasco s2000 that has a button to change denom. it goes .01, .02, .05, .10 .25 .50 1.00 2.00 5.00  10.00 20.00 and 25.00. i want to just have Penney to .25 cents. how do i do this. also have a hopper and a printer. i would like the machine to give out a max of 100 dollars out of the hopper anything more i would like it to print a ticket. is it able to do that. last question is if i make it .01 to .25 can i change the win % to more for .01 and less for .25.   thanks for all your help.
Fourbyracer
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 234

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 11:17:15 AM »

I have changed denominations and set the partial pay hopper and printer.  You are going to need a clear chip (31) for the denomination change though which can be found at one of the good sponsors from this site or a member might also offer one up. There is a way to set it to four denominations (you pick the four in the confiig menu) so that would get you close to what you want.  You can also set the hopper to partial pay (and the rest by ticket) in the config menu.  Different paytables can be assigned to different denoms per the manual but it depends on the base chip you have installed whether is available.

I have posted the config menu below and the options menu to get you started.  Also do a little searching on this site, lots of info about what you are trying to do.  Good luck.    NLG Welcome

* Key Chip Config.png (111.25 KB, 639x881 - viewed 627 times.)
* options_menu S2000.pdf (132.73 KB - downloaded 273 times.)

What we do in life, echoes in eternity...
dan
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 06:48:32 PM »

thank you for the quick responce. i will give this a try. i think where i went wrong is setting the key chip config.i did not have that file so i will try it again later this week and let you know. this site is great. thanks again
zarobhr
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 10:37:01 PM »

I have changed denominations and set the partial pay hopper and printer.  You are going to need a clear chip (31) for the denomination change though which can be found at one of the good sponsors from this site or a member might also offer one up. There is a way to set it to four denominations (you pick the four in the confiig menu) so that would get you close to what you want.  You can also set the hopper to partial pay (and the rest by ticket) in the config menu.  Different paytables can be assigned to different denoms per the manual but it depends on the base chip you have installed whether is available.

I have posted the config menu below and the options menu to get you started.  Also do a little searching on this site, lots of info about what you are trying to do.  Good luck.    NLG Welcome

i dont think he will need clear since he is keeping the lower 1cent and stopping at .25 cent at least that is way i am reading it.
his accounting denom should already be at one cent
Fourbyracer
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 01:51:34 PM »

I have changed denominations and set the partial pay hopper and printer.  You are going to need a clear chip (31) for the denomination change though which can be found at one of the good sponsors from this site or a member might also offer one up. There is a way to set it to four denominations (you pick the four in the confiig menu) so that would get you close to what you want.  You can also set the hopper to partial pay (and the rest by ticket) in the config menu.  Different paytables can be assigned to different denoms per the manual but it depends on the base chip you have installed whether is available.

I have posted the config menu below and the options menu to get you started.  Also do a little searching on this site, lots of info about what you are trying to do.  Good luck.    NLG Welcome

i dont think he will need clear since he is keeping the lower 1 cent and stopping at 25 cent at least that is way i am reading it.

True his setup is little different than mine.  I have the 4 denom touchpad on mine and you do need a **key chip to set those denoms, as far as I know, but I am not an expert.  He had stated he has all the denoms currently available and wanted to limit them to 25 cent and under so to take all the others off, I would assume you need that chip.  I believe you also need the chip to set up the custom wording on your printer (if he so chooses) and I thought you did for setting the actual payouts for the split pay.  Its been a while since I changed mine but I think the 31 chip is, if nothing else, the safe way to go--just in case.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 03:13:30 PM by Fourbyracer » Logged

zarobhr
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 01:55:35 PM »

i dont think he will need clear since he is keeping the lower 1 cent and stopping at 25 cent at least that is way i am reading it.

True his setup is little different than mine.  I have the 4 denom touchpad on mine and you do need a clear to set those denoms, as far as I know, but I am not an expert.  He had stated he has all the denoms currently available and wanted to limit them to 25 cent and under so to take all the others off, I would assume you need that clear.  I believe you also need the clear to set up the custom wording on your printer (if he so chooses) and I thought you did for setting the actual payouts for the split pay.  Its been a while since I changed mine but I think the 31 chip is, if nothing else, the safe way to go--just in case.
That is a key chip 31 not a clear chip, didnt notice that but he will not need to clear, just keychip it to change the settings
Fourbyracer
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 03:11:16 PM »

That is a key chip 31 not a clear chip, didnt notice that but he will not need to clear, just keychip it to change the settings

Right.  Got my words mixed up too.  Key chip 31.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 03:16:46 PM by Fourbyracer » Logged

dan
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 04:04:00 PM »

OK i got my denom set right, my printer works great but i cant get the hopper to work. i went option test, than hopper printer test, hopper test turn jackpot key and nothing happends. some where i went wrong in set up but i cant seam to find where i went wrong. i get no errors it just acts like it don't know it there.
Fourbyracer
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 07:35:36 PM »

Make sure the hopper is enabled again, make sure the split pay is enabled (so you can get some coins and the rest on the ticket, if that's what you want).  You also have to make sure the hopper limit is greater than zero--I usually put mine around $100 for a good effect.  All of these settings can be found on the "options menu" posted above.  Other than that, start following wires to the hopper and make sure the hopper wheel moves (not jammed) etc.  Hope that helps get you going!  

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.