Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:37:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games.
| | |-+  Poker King PE + Country Codes
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker King PE + Country Codes  (Read 2681 times)
Sovereign
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: -2

« on: September 23, 2012, 08:58:03 PM »

Help
Dear All,
Good Day!
I would like to ask your assistance about the poker PE+ machine. Previously, our machine installed with multi-poker games with U67 game  program of XMP00006 csEDA 512k and U66 Data XM00003 cs88F2 512k. Ever since, I am using dual currency for BVA which are USD and Euro and normaly I just made from Self Test mode for currency code.

Now, I am using XP000035 tournament U76 M27c512 csBB85 and M27c512 x000060 for data U66 csE014 and with Set Denom TMs27c512 cs69A8 but I am not able  to configure for Euro currency. The BVA's were already enabled but not accepting Euro bills. The available currencies are only USA and Canadian.

I hope if you already encounter this problem I highly appreciate your reply.

Thank you,

Fernando

nikstar
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 11

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 06:32:48 PM »

Country code for euro is the 38. You do not need the key chip for change it.
Sovereign

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 09:14:14 PM »

There is no option for that currency. Thanks for your reply.
nikstar
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 11

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 02:28:20 PM »

Usually, at the most programs, this option is available via test menu, under bill acceptor options. If it is not exist at your machine, probably is not supported by your program version you have.

By the way, what was the settings (country code etc) for dual currency?  Also, what type of bill validator can support two currencies?
Sovereign

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 07:39:40 PM »

We are using ARDAC BVA IBA4 Rev.3 and normally we just change the currency code by using self test mode and for dual currency we just change the BVA EPROM for Euro/USD. We have two pre-programmed EPROM for it. 

Before we are using Jacks or Better and the currency option exist and after that, our supplier replaced with multi games and also changed the EPROM from U77 to U80 so, right after that no more option for currency code. I think you are right that it's not supported by the program. Even our supplier also are doing troubleshooting about this problem.

Thanks Niks

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.