Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:40:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games.
| | |-+  I have a BIG problem
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I have a BIG problem  (Read 2450 times)
riverratmike
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 4

« on: October 22, 2012, 10:59:58 PM »

Ok received my PE set clear and 038 BV chips in the mail today. I can't get anything to work. I first installed the 038 enabled the BV set domination to 25cents turned off machine then put back in my game chip and a (call attendant) cmos error comes up. So I removed the game chip put in the PE set clear epprom chip reset the cmos then put back in my 038 chip and same thing again cmos error. Any ideas guys what I need to do to get this machine up and running. I think I've pulled out the MPU board 20 times trying to get this thing to work and no luck. Is there a set 1 2 3 on installing the set clear, 038 and then the game chip? I must me doing something wrong. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Lyzard
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 11:10:50 PM »

after setting the demonination and enabling the BV did you push the White reset button to save the data if you didn't try it

Then Turn off the machine and change back to the original chip

check out this thread give instructions

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=10093.0

Lyzard
riverratmike
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 4

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 11:49:54 PM »

thanks for the response. I got it working perfectly now. My problem was that I had the door open and NOT hitting the self test waiting for the beep then shutting the door and then jackpot reset.
Lyzard
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 11:55:20 PM »

glad to here that you got it working

Lyzard
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.