Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:16:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Reset Counters on LCD Screen
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reset Counters on LCD Screen  (Read 5409 times)
WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 15

« on: October 28, 2012, 11:33:12 AM »

I was wondering if there is anyway to zero out the counters that keeps track of money in, money paid out, games played, games won all that kind of info. I was cycling through the accounting option and seen these numbers.

"Throttle Cranked Rubber Side Down"
zarobhr
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 01:54:09 PM »

I was wondering if there is anyway to zero out the counters that keeps track of money in, money paid out, games played, games won all that kind of info. I was cycling through the accounting option and seen these numbers.
yes they will clear with a clear chip
WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 02:01:43 PM »

Ok sorry for being niev but where do I get one and where does it go.

zarobhr
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 02:32:18 PM »

Ok sorry for being niev but where do I get one and where does it go.
contact one of the venders at top and they will get you the one you need
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 02:58:38 PM »

WILDCHERRY21   I think you need to be aware once you install a clear chip it will clear all of the machines memory and not just the meters. Also if and when you clear the machine you will need a Key chip.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 03:45:15 PM »

Ok Buzz help me out here back to the basics. Im a total rookie at this. So there is no way to pick and choose what you want deleated? What exactly is the job of the key chip? May be im getting in over my head here but I really want to learn this machine in and out. The Wild Cherry S2000 works flawless well (except the rapid blinking bottom yellow light on the candel.) I close the door and run coins threw but it just wont go out. Now once I get the Chips (Clear and Key) if I even do, is it something that a novice like myself could figure out and not screw up a working machine?

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 05:18:06 PM »

Sure you can learn to clear and key a machine, if I can do it you can. I'm not a slot tech just a truck driver that's almost as old as R273 ( inside joke, he's old ) and he lives in Alabama so you know he's not real bright !!

Nope with a clear chip it's all or nothing. key chip opens the door so you can reset every thing you just cleared. Someday your going to need a key chip, I suggest you get a key and clear. When you receive them, give the clear to your wife and have her store it in her purse ( it will never be seen again ) Seriously  a clear is most often not needed to fix a problem. If you do have to do a clear it's no big deal, someone on this site will talk you through it. Let's be clear your job is to screw it up and our job is to help you fix it, make us feel like were important.

Lower candle blinking is telling you that you have a error. You should see which error you have on the VFD screen. ( your lower left reel glass display ) You said everything was working, does that include the BV ( Bill Vadidator ) ??

WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 07:45:45 PM »

Lol!! thats some good humor right there  bust gut laughing So the key chip dosent do squat till the machine is cleared? Can I use the key chip to adjust stuff like payout percentage? And other random things? Yes BV works fine once in awhile It will hesitate to take a bill but then she snatches it up.

WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 07:47:33 PM »

Lol!! thats some good humor right there  bust gut laughing So the key chip dosent do squat till the machine is cleared? Can I use the key chip to adjust stuff like payout percentage? And other random things? Yes BV works fine once in awhile It will hesitate to take a bill but then she snatches it up.

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 08:53:21 PM »

NO A key chip can be used without doing a clear. If you do want to do a key you MUST have ZERO credits on the machine. I don't remember if you can set the percentages with out doing a clear, I think you can. Understand  I told you not to do a clear, every time I key a machine I clear it. But I've done so many I can clear and key a machine in 5 minutes or less.

cowboygames
Abbys Dad

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 10:09:41 PM »

You can change anything but the accounting denom with just a key chip and zero credits on the machine. In very rare circumstances you might have to do a full clear to recover from an error. Buzz's advice about giving it to your wife is sound advice.

Well, honestly, most common settings don't even require a key chip. Menu 3 settings don't use a key chip and some will adjust with credits on the machine. Like sound settings
WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 10:39:21 PM »

So if I put the Key chip in board where ever that may be and start to snoop around I shouldn't screw anything up to bad right? Well like Buzz said my job to mess things up and yours to fix it lol.

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 11:12:21 PM »

So if I put the Key chip in board where ever that may be and start to snoop around I shouldn't screw anything up to bad right? Well like Buzz said my job to mess things up and yours to fix it lol.

NO NO NO That's not what I said  " You screw it up and we help you fix it " But if and when we get to that faze I have to hand you off to the pros. Joey pays me the BIG bucks for entertainment only. Maybe after 6 or 7 years I can move up to the pros and hand over the opening act to a rookie. Speaking of rookies, where is R273 when you need him.  Ron help me out I'm running out of bull s**t. I've done told this guy everything I know, he's as smart as I am now.

WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 12:10:37 AM »

Hahaha hardly, But I really do appreciate all they help guys Smiley stay tuned for more questions to come. Enough for now you need to get some sleep.

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 12:41:38 AM »

Don't tell anyone but I live on the West coast, It's only 730 here.

Remember there are no dumb questions on NLG !!!!!   Not to say sometimes there are some real stupid ones.    Silly Me! Silly Me! Silly Me!    I bet I'm in trouble again.

cowboygames
Abbys Dad

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 12:52:13 AM »

You need to get a hold of a menu tree. You can make sound and credit limit adjustments by simply going into menus from the button by the lights on the side of the mpu. You can make printer, bv, token and denom adjustments with a key chip
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:57:40 AM by cowboygames » Logged
CVslots

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 01:10:00 AM »

PM sent...

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.