Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:22:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Machine pays coins instead of going to credits
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Machine pays coins instead of going to credits  (Read 2061 times)
therockinelvis
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 99

« on: October 31, 2012, 07:01:13 PM »

I have the same problem. Machine pays coins instead of going to credits. I followed instructions on chip. with 4 in coins 4000 flashed with 1 in winner paid and 0772 was in credits It is a 3 coin Leap Frog
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 07:10:07 PM by therockinelvis » Logged
therockinelvis
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »

OK I did a clear and now my machine works on credits. My bill acceptor cycles for about 5 seconds but does not light or accept bills. There a 2 light's lit on it. It is a wba 10/11-ss, ID 022/023, ver, 3.10-03. I used a set chip and set to 9.1 and .25 but nothing.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 05:24:04 AM »

Why did you clear your machine?  For the future, please never clear your machine unless you're directed to by an experienced member here.  Too many settings get lost when you clear the machine, especially when you're only trying to make a minor change in the first place.

First, make sure that the stacker box ("cash can") is firmly inserted into the validator housing.  Remove it and firmly reinsert it to be sure.  Make sure the bill stacker box door is firmly closed and latched, too.

According to your earlier post, you have a 3 coin Leap Frog game with a SS4000 chip in it (87.6% payback, yuck), and SP772.

I've attached the SP772 PSR to this post.  You'll want to go through that to check the settings to make sure everything is set up correctly.  In particular, check the country code setting to make sure it's set for US currency (assuming that you have a US machine/validator), and check the max hopper pay and bill acceptor credit limits to make sure they're not too low.

Also double check that the validator is indeed enabled (that setting 9 is set to 1), and make sure that you have the denomination set to 25 cents and not 25 dollars.

* SP772_PSR.doc (143 KB - downloaded 172 times.)

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
therockinelvis
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 10:29:37 AM »

I am guessing that psr goes with each push of the test button. Or is there some other sequence? When I got the machine it had a blown battery and I cleaned the acid with vinegar on the board and the backplane also. After clearing the machine then accumulated credits on wins. I am guessing that I should have cashed out before using the set chip. I got the 0 and then the 9 0 and changed to 9 1 and set to 25 right after the 5, 10. so it's not 25.00. On my other machines the BV cycles for a lot longer. This one maybe 5 seconds at power on. Does not run again when the door is closed.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 04:40:37 PM by therockinelvis » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.