Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:58:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Bally S600 - dubious error 23
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally S600 - dubious error 23  (Read 1915 times)
skilleddd
« on: November 12, 2012, 12:46:34 PM »

Help

Hi all,
First I would like to say I really do enjoy this forum and all its members contributions.  I have sifted through numerous posts about this issue and have tried to recreate the steps explained on how to possible fix this error 23 issue.  I have recently added in a free play kit to this machine and after installing it according to specs provided, I performed a complete ram clear while using U23 and U48 clear chips.  I got a CL C for a complete clear and then replaced the game chips and turned machine back on,  I set the date and time and all is well until I shut the door and the reel goes through its motions and then alas I am left with this error 23.  I have went through the game options and checked to see what the setup looks like and it appears to all be in line with what I am trying to do.  I can go through the test 03 menu and all items register and perform as they are supposed to.  Bill acceptor validates with correct money denomination, free play kit adds 3 credits to the machine on the readout, etc, etc.  I am stumped at this point. 

The machine had an X-ceptor coin acceptor installed in it and the status led went out when I started to receive this error 23, when I went through the above test 03 options it would light up and accept the coins i had been dropping in.  When I closed the door it would still give me this error 23.  Hence the reason for wanting to try the free play kit. 

I'm sure someone here might have an answer or at least a direction to go in for troubleshooting this problem.

Thanks,
Brian
paul
paul
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 20

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 12:54:53 AM »

CHECK THE COIN OPTICS
skilleddd
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 12:43:27 PM »

I have looked them over very carefully and I have been able to get it to function during test mode, drop a qaurter and it will register on display, denominations are set right...  When exiting out of test mode, game goes through the motions and then right upon completion, error 23 and nothing.  If I could perform a test on it and it function, would that not tell me alignment is correct and that all is working properly, could there be something wrong elsewhere?

Thanks,
Brian
paul
paul
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 20

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 11:34:00 PM »

Have you tried a complete clear
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.