Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:26:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Coinless Mode vs Bill Limits/Credit Limits
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coinless Mode vs Bill Limits/Credit Limits  (Read 1456 times)
teamclark4
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 119

« on: December 27, 2012, 03:40:58 PM »

Sharing something i ran into and was able to resolve; might help someone else down the road;  i couldn't find an answer for it searching thru the s2000 forum. 

Anyway, I had cleared an S2000, keyed it, enabled the printer and did a few other setups; including doing a coinless mode "ENABLED" (bills only)..

So then when i start playing the slot, i can't put anything over 1.00 in the bill validator  Scratch Head  AND anytime i won a couple bucks on a spin it would automatically kick out the amount to the printer; so i knew it had something to do with limits.

When you go into the limit setup though (that menu 3.1.4 via the white MPU reset button) it says that it's inaccessible because it's in Coinless Mode; so i couldn't change the limits or even see what they were set to.

Basically what i ended up doing is keying it again, turning coinless mode to "DISABLE". then swap the game chip back out and push the white MPU button to access menu 3.1.4 and was able to set the limits to 99999 or what you want.. Then i keyed it again, got into the key chip config menu and changed the coinless mode back to "ENABLED". Replaced the game chip, started it up; and voila it accepts 10's 20's etc.. now; and my higher wins don't automatically print out on the printer.  yes

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.