Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:37:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  ROLLED BY JJ SLOTS
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ROLLED BY JJ SLOTS  (Read 22647 times)
slot one
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 7

« on: February 09, 2013, 07:31:58 PM »

Has anyone Else been taken by JJ SLOTS? I purchased a WMS game from JJ SLOTS on ebay (it is still listed) The game is Venice riches on original WMS card. I asked for this game. He has at the bottom this wording   No returns due to the fact that software can be copied! (No problem I agree with this) So what does he do? HE SENDS ME A BOOTLEGGED FAKE COPY ON AN OLD SANDISK CARD!!!  Who or what business does this to people? Left  two messages but of course no reply.  Mad as hell but what can I do? Does he think no one can tell a fake copy from the original WMS card?  I am sure none of you here on NLG would do this and not put up with this behavior. Does anyone know this person? I will never do business with him again and hope none of you have to deal with him and let him roll you. This is his card he sent (why he would send his name and card after deceiving some one is beyond me)!!  Can you members chip in on this? Thanks for letting me blow off steam Dave

* photo jjjslots.JPG (41.79 KB, 320x240 - viewed 1572 times.)

* photo jjjslots.JPG (41.79 KB, 320x240 - viewed 1641 times.)
idesign
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 509

If it aint broke why mess with it?????

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 07:49:19 PM »

Gee, surprise....surprise....... surprise......and the OWNER IS.........
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 08:00:05 PM »

That is very odd, as this post seems different than card!   Hmmm strange isn't it

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=19433.0

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
slot one
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 08:57:31 PM »

I do not know who these two/one person is, but is JJslots a member here?  From what I just read from above post I gather that someone who swears that they are HONEST and TRUStWORTHY  may not be who they say they are? I may be wrong as I know nothing of these people but it sounds like JJ SLOTS  name on NLG is really_____________? As I am not  fully informed of all the facts I will leave it up to someone who is to fill in blanks, as it is the right thing to set record straight. 
slot one
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 09:09:27 PM »

All I ask of you JJ SLOTS is that you refund my money and I will returned your sandisk card.  Hope you can find it in yourself to right your wrong and do this. Thanks
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 09:23:27 PM »

sorry  but everything i got thur jj was 1st class ,  i,m happy with the service i got thur them and other vendors here there supply a service to all slot owners , if it works and its a copy no big deal, its a backup
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 499

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 09:41:06 PM »

I've bought from JJ slots numerous times and as Steve said, always 1st class. He has always provided what he said and always fast shipping and tech support, I'm sure there must be a misunderstanding and sure he will take care of any issues that you have.
slot one
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 09:43:03 PM »

So slotsteve its Ok to advertise an item  that is real  and then after a customer pays for said item send them a FAKE!!!  IS THIS WHAT YOU DO ALSO? IS this OK with you? REALLY!! Are there any other vendors that will do this also on this site? IF so please list their names!  Will any of you vendors chip in and tell us that this is the way you do business, or can you explain the way it should be done. Is it not wrong to lie and cheat your customers?  Am I wrong in believing you should be honest?
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 09:52:40 PM »

I looked on ebay. It says used. How do you know he is the one who copied it? I DON'T KNOW but maybe that's the way he got it.
slot one
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 09:55:09 PM »

How can you say it is a misunderstanding if I was sent a completely different different item then I paid for. Not even close. If its a misunderstanding why no reply back . Why the lies to you all on NLG about who he is?.  Is it ok because you got what you want and screw everyone eles if they are cheated. Is this the way you do business also? Have learned a few things today about a few of you in the last couple of minutes.
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 09:55:31 PM »

I agree.  If something is advertised as genuine or original, then that's what you should get.  I think we banned Jodel from this site in the past for bootlegging manuals.  JJslots is not a member here, but I'm sure those who stepped up in their name can contact them for you so that they reply.  If the weather is anything like it was here yesterday, then they may not be done shovelling yet.

W

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 09:55:59 PM »

ORIGINAL-Is orginal if advertised that way.  I do say some make their games work on other.  If I ever represent orginal that is what you get for what ever it is.  You have a case and some "others" do as well. B.
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 10:06:53 PM »

His feedback is not bad. Only on neg.

Member id jjslots ( 726Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999)

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 99.7%
[How is Feedback percentage calculated?]

Member quick links
Contact member
View items for sale
View ID history
Add to favorite sellers
View eBay My World
View reviews & guides

about eBay Buyer Protection - opens in a new window or tab
Recent Feedback ratings (last 12 months)   
Click for help
    1 month   6 months   12 months   
Positive feedback rating   Positive   16   198   450
Neutral feedback rating   Neutral   0   0   0
Negative feedback rating   Negative   0   0   1

dpalmi
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 291

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2013, 10:09:46 PM »

Is this the auction we are talking about?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WMS-WILLIAMS-BLUEBIRD-SLOT-MACHINE-GAME-SOFTWARE-USED-/261164027864?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cce96cfd8

Dan #2

A great man once said, "I was told last time I would get a piece of cake."

slot one
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2013, 10:13:35 PM »

If you go on ebay to JJ's ebay listing and look at the upper left corner you will see a original WMS card with the game title Venice Riches This is what I asked for and paid for(paid full price did not try to offer less) The card I received is the one I have attached. It is NOT the one shown and not the one I  paid for. It is a copy on an old san disk card. How can you call it a misunderstanding? He lied and cheated me. Why would any of you back him up? Is it because you got what you want and f___k anyone eles who got cheated. Tell me again how it is all right what he has done.  How many of you would sit back and let this happen to you?

* photo555.JPG (42.74 KB, 320x240 - viewed 1533 times.)
slot one
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2013, 10:21:01 PM »

Yes Dan, Does the card on ebay look like the one I received?   If I wanted a copy and not the real one on ebay I would have make my own copy myself He made no mistake in sending me a fake!
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 10:22:21 PM »

Nice fake label, not even close.  Typical bait and switch.  Send it to WMS and let their lawyers deal with him.
staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 10:22:37 PM »

isnt coorslight jj slots? hes always on here......im sure he will give ya a refund if your not happy.....
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 10:25:38 PM »

isnt coorslight jj slots? hes always on here......im sure he will give ya a refund if your not happy.....

Well, COORSLIGHT has been denying it all along that he is not JJSLOTS but the card he sent with his fake CF card clears that up once and for all.
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 10:32:18 PM »

If you go on ebay to JJ's ebay listing and look at the upper left corner you will see a original WMS card with the game title Venice Riches This is what I asked for and paid for(paid full price did not try to offer less) The card I received is the one I have attached. It is NOT the one shown and not the one I  paid for. It is a copy on an old san disk card. How can you call it a misunderstanding? He lied and cheated me. Why would any of you back him up? Is it because you got what you want and f___k anyone eles who got cheated. Tell me again how it is all right what he has done.  How many of you would sit back and let this happen to you?
I would say "cool your Jets"  --I have been following this as well as others.  You have made your point.  You probably have a case/beef.  Copying software carries a HEAVY penality.  --Way more than anyone here could drop the hammer on.  Backing up orginal for files and use to keep games going is ok.  Anyway relax and enjoy life--Just my 2 cents--B.
slot one
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2013, 10:35:04 PM »

Thank you IDESIGN and others for seeing what I see
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 10:55:33 PM by slot one » Logged
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2013, 10:35:29 PM »

If you go on ebay to JJ's ebay listing and look at the upper left corner you will see a original WMS card with the game title Venice Riches This is what I asked for and paid for(paid full price did not try to offer less) The card I received is the one I have attached. It is NOT the one shown and not the one I  paid for. It is a copy on an old san disk card. How can you call it a misunderstanding? He lied and cheated me. Why would any of you back him up? Is it because you got what you want and f___k anyone eles who got cheated. Tell me again how it is all right what he has done.  How many of you would sit back and let this happen to you?
I would say "cool your Jets"  --I have been following this as well as others.  You have made your point.  You probably have a case/beef.  Copying software carries a HEAVY penality.  --Way more than anyone here could drop the hammer on.  Backing up orginal for files and use to keep games going is ok.  Anyway relax and enjoy life--Just my 2 cents--B.

I'm with PWRSTROKE, point made. I'm sure a lot are doing the same thing. LET'S NOT SCREW THIS SITE UP - WE ALL ENJOY IT TO MUCH.
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 499

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2013, 10:39:06 PM »

+1 (Karma, or whatever) I agree with powerstroke and Fordsbs, give it a little time.
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2013, 10:39:53 PM »

i didn,t see anything in the ebay ad that said your were getting what was in pic,  funny i got clear chips  that had hand written  label  did i cry hell no they worked. time to put a lock on this
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2013, 10:42:52 PM »

I think it's best for Slot One just to file a RESOLVE A PROBLEM on ebay as NOT AS DESCRIBED., and let ebay deal with it.  He can also file a claim on PAYPAL too.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.