Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:07:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Members Get-Togethers & Events.
| |-+  East Coast Events. East of the Mississippi
| | |-+  Chicagoland Coin-op Show Spring 2009
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chicagoland Coin-op Show Spring 2009  (Read 83120 times)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2009, 01:11:29 PM »

And just to show you're not messing with an amateur, here's a pic of my last trophy. The dreaded Mammoth Rabbit of the Okefenokee Swamp.  rotflmao

Dan (tacman)

You have a lot of confidence in that Clint Eastwood special revolver, if I had to use a ladder to climb over what I shot I would sure as hell have at least a huge Rifle possibly the Elmer Fudd competition model

He forgot to enlarge his piece when he was Photoshopping it. arrow Duh!   bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

BTW, Dan, you're pretty handy with that mouse (or is your computer interface called a rabbit?) Nice cut & paste work. Hail Hail applause applause

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2009, 05:22:53 PM »

What do you mean Photoshop?  Scratch Head What are you implying?  muted Those are my stories and I'm sticking to them!!  arrow

Dan (tacman)

a69mopar
647-402-1977

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2009, 06:52:06 PM »

My Mother in law is Maltese, she loves rabbit stew, the size of that rabbit, there would be enough stew to feed Malta for a month.

Tongue Out (I don't have any interest in even trying it.)

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
StatFreak

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2009, 07:34:13 PM »

My Mother in law is Maltese, she loves rabbit stew, the size of that rabbit, there would be enough stew to feed Malta for a month.

Tastes like chicken.  frying pan bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
a69mopar
647-402-1977

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2009, 08:00:39 PM »

I think there's more to that saying, but we wont go there.  arrow

W

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2009, 12:15:47 AM »

Tastes like Falcon.  frying pan bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Fixed that for ya, David...

Tongue Out Tongue Out rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Thanks,
Bill
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2009, 09:42:08 AM »

Well, Well, Well. It looks like the 2 Rons have combined forces against the Tacman. Your evil plot has been uncovered!  yes Department of Homeland Security satellite cameras have discovered that you have been breeding mutant giant attack rabbits to ambush me at the pre-show meet!  frying pan President Obama has assured me I will have all the required forces to combat this dastardly plot!!  arrow arrow arrow

Dan (tacman)

Well Ron it looks like you will be on your own with that rabbit hunter at the show. Seem like I have a pressing engagement that I will not be able to back you up this time. I will send my larger rabbits on the bus in care of Tacman  rotflmao  besides I'm scared of big guns.

Hope you all have a good time as, I know you will. Be sure to talk about me, as it will be a good subject! bust gut laughing

Ron (retired rabbit breeder) wave
StatFreak

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2009, 12:42:39 PM »

Tastes like chicken.  frying pan bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Tastes like Falcon.  frying pan bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Fixed that for ya, David...

Tongue Out Tongue Out rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

I guess I had the wrong Bogey. arrow arrow I should have know better -- chickens don't fly.  turkey

StatFreak

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »

Well Ron it looks like you will be on your own with that rabbit hunter at the show. Seem like I have a pressing engagement that I will not be able to back you up this time. I will send my larger rabbits on the bus in care of Tacman  rotflmao  besides I'm scared of big guns.

Hope you all have a good time as, I know you will. Be sure to talk about me, as it will be a good subject! bust gut laughing

Ron (retired rabbit breeder) wave

Ron, that's too bad. bawling  I'm sure everyone there will miss your company.

Send out the The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cCI18qAoKq4&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/cCI18qAoKq4&rel=0</a>

bunnyslots
Senior Full time Member.
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1006

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2009, 03:30:43 PM »

Ron
We will miss you and your wife. I'm thinking of parting out the evil Tacman would you like a drumstick or a wing?

xkey
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 260

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2009, 04:05:35 PM »

thinking of coming up for the show, its only 15 hours each way, but it is the closest to the homestead.  Can anyone suggest a place to stay that is reasonable?

jon

Momma says I need another job to keep this hobby!!
StatFreak

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2009, 04:08:01 PM »

...its only 15 hours each way, ...

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
You are officially a member of Rick's SMAA. (Slot Machine Addicts Association) wave

xkey
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2009, 04:13:32 PM »

Statfreak,

thanks for the compliment.

jon

xkey
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2009, 04:15:07 PM »

by the way, how much are the dues?

brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2009, 04:47:58 PM »

A slot machine a month, half credit is given for 8 liners and video pokies. bust gut laughing bust gut laughing The Wave Dancing Party

Thanks,
Bill
StatFreak

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2009, 04:51:26 PM »

The purchase of at least two new slot machines* and half a dozen conversion kits a year or equivalent in parts and restoration projects, OR the maximum allowed by The Wife ( boss), whichever is less. arrow frying pan frying pan bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

*May be waived by proving that your house is as full-up with machines as possible.  arrow

PS: Driving 15 hours in each direction just to meet other slot addicts and to pick up some coffee and a new slot definitely waives the first year's requirements. Weird Eyes

<ADD> Bill, you beat me to it!!
...half credit is given for 8 liners and video pokies. ...
rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 04:57:23 PM by StatFreak » Logged

kenokarz
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 284

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2009, 05:33:58 PM »

we have no dues for the member ship meets just the donation that any one does for the nlg site it self, 15hr , one way where are you coming from ??
tacman

Genius in training.

« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2009, 06:03:28 PM »

Dave, I think he was talking about dues to Rick's SMAA. Xkey, my respects to your driving endeavor, my son was stationed at Ft. Eustis in your backyard so I have done that drive. There are several hotels in and around that area depending on the chain you like to frequent. Since I am on furlough leading up to the show if you decide another way to get here, plane or Amtrak, I'm sure I can pick you up and provide transportation to your hotel and the meet/show. If you are hoping for a machine then I think using your own transportation is the way to go. If you do make the decision to come up, let me know and I will send you my cell# for Justin Case.

Dan (tacman)

« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 08:36:08 PM by tacman » Logged

cfh

Total Karma Storms: 113

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2009, 08:43:19 PM »

Would anyone be willing to bring 3 williams model 40x transport units to the show
to sell me?  just the transport is needed (nothing more).
xkey
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2009, 10:09:49 PM »

Dan (tacman),

Thanks for the offer, I have checked on airfare, its not too bad, but I probably will not be able to gate check an S2000.  I think that my neighbor and I are going to drive up, it the pre meet and McD's on Friday or Saturday.

xkey
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2009, 10:10:47 PM »

I just read the 1st post again, its Saturday.

tacman

Genius in training.

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2009, 10:44:00 PM »

Xkey, no problem. If you are eyeing one of those S2000's from DansGames, you may want to get ahold of him, see what his inventory is and put a hold on whatever you want. Hope to see you there!

Dan (tacman)

dansgames
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 240

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2009, 03:24:11 AM »

Xkey, no problem. If you are eyeing one of those S2000's from DansGames, you may want to get ahold of him, see what his inventory is and put a hold on whatever you want. Hope to see you there!

Dan (tacman)

Thanks for the plug Dan,
  Xkey check out my e-bay store for my current invevtory. I have a few not listed in my store , they are Fishin for cash vision, Mag 7 ( 4th reel), Super spin sizzling 7's  R/T & 16" ( 4th reel ), Freedom Stars ( 4th reel), double gold, figure at least 20 to 25% off the price I have listed on the machines . You can always rent a trailer to haul everthing back as I am sure you will find more stuff at the show. You may be able to talk tacman out of His 5 reel Double diamond run I am bringing up.  stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking

dansgames  arrow
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 03:36:14 AM by dansgames » Logged
Brianzz

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2009, 04:37:29 AM »

And if you can't find his store.. it's here..

http://stores.ebay.com/dansgames

Maybe Joey can pop a link in a the top or down the side
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2009, 10:51:17 PM »

Saw this on Craigslist. Hey Tacman, maybe you would want this slot more than the 5 reel Double Diamond Run?  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

http://detroit.craigslist.org/for/1080483002.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.