Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 11:23:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  WBA 12 BV PROBLEMS :(
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WBA 12 BV PROBLEMS :(  (Read 1993 times)
WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 15

« on: February 19, 2013, 12:01:33 AM »

OK guys i have been searching through the threads on BV issues but cant find a solution. So heres my situation. My S2000 took the first $20.00 bill, now doesn't accept any bill. It sucks it in but kicks it right back out. Did the bill test but it wont complete the test cause it kicks it right back out. I swapped the BV with the problem machine to another working machine and it works fine. Put the BV in from the other working machine to the problem machine and same problem it rejects it. So im not thinking its a BV issue. So then i checked limits and its set for the normal $3000.00. I also swapped cash cans and made sure they were seated right. No Luck. I'm running out of ideas. Its weird it took the first $20.00 then nothing after. Scratch Head  Anybody have any thoughts I'm all ears. Thanks
-Garett 

"Throttle Cranked Rubber Side Down"
WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 01:50:33 AM »

Well i did some switching of parts of the WBA12/13 it worked for about 4 dollar bills then stopped made a bunch of goofy noises and Now I have a Bill Validator error Door Closure M now all three reels are humming and turning together very slow like its in a tilt and i cant reset them to normal. Powered it off a couple times and reels are still in tilt but its not saying tilt in any of the error messages. Not sure what is going on. Also noticed one of the WBA transports say WBA 22 on it. Could this be a issue? Help
-Garett

dpalmi
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 291

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:23:30 AM »

Open the door and with door open turn the reset key on the outside right of the machine.  This will fix the reels from slow spinning.  That error is caused when the machine sees a door open during the middle of a game/spin.

Dan #2

A great man once said, "I was told last time I would get a piece of cake."

WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 02:59:02 AM »

Thanks Dan, right on the money  applause
-Garett

WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 01:38:51 PM »

OK here is the lastest update. Got a working BV put it in the problem machine. It takes the first dollar no problem. The second dollar is rejected. So I pull the BV out and reseat it and its cycles as it should. I put another bill in it and it takes it. It takes the first Bill, wont take any after till you reseat the BV. Now I put the BV back in the Good Boy machine and there is no problem. Takes bills till its sick in the face. I think i have some gremlins.  Help Help Help Thanks
-Garett

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.