Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2024, 12:58:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  17" game king slant top multi problems and clear key won't work
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 17" game king slant top multi problems and clear key won't work  (Read 1883 times)
ukulele
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 9

« on: March 22, 2013, 09:32:56 PM »

Well I still have ongoing issues with my game king. I thought all was well and even put credit in the machine only to have the touch screen won't work. I haveopen door mb and closure mb errors and can't seem to resolve them. I put the clear chip in to see if I could reset the errors but the clear chip menu states there is credit on the machine and to cycle the power on and off to continue. Powering the machine off and on results in no clear chip menu.

So I can't get the closure errors off and without that I can't rejavascript:void(0);move the credit. If I don't remove the credit I can't use the clear chip to try to repair the errors. The touch screen does work in other modes except to play the machine.

Switch and optics question - Since mine is for home use and does not pay out money is there a problem in jumping the switch connectors to complete the circuit? this should avoid problems with the switches. This should also work for the optic sensor if you connect the two plugs from receiving unit. The receiving unit should be completing its circuit when the transmitting optice is activated. Connecting the plugs for the receiving unit should have the same function to complete the circuit. I just need to determine which is the send and which is the receive.

Thank you in advance,

Philip

Philip
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 11:14:36 PM »

Philip Let's go back to the drawing board, 4 months ago you posted that you had these two door errors. Are you telling us now that you never got the machine to work ?? You also posted you disabled the touch scree and I've never figured out how you did that without getting a " touch screen error " ! I would suggest just reversing what ever you did to the touch screen.

Now I have never owned a slant top Game King but I don't think they are all that much different than a upright.  What you were calling a Door M error is not a error all that means is the main door has been opened and it will go away after one game has been played. Door B is most likely the cash can door, reason being the cash can door lock has been remover and the machine is looking for that lock to be locked.  Pull the cash can out to give your self a little more room. Down close to the bottom on your right you will see a vary, very small nut. Remove this nut and the micro switch will come out. Micro switch has 3 terminals and only two of them are being used. As I recall move the center wire to the outside terminal. With a multimeter you can make sure but what your doing is connecting these two wires together.m I prefer to do it through the switch and not cut any wires.

I could tell you how to bypass the optics, it's as simple as using one wire, but this wire must have a switch installed in it because at some time in set up you will be told to open or close the main door. With the optics bypassed you would have to connect or disconnect the jumper wire.

Now clearing the machine will not get rid of a door error. Clearing the machine will clear any credits that are on the machine. Now please which clear chip are you trying to use and do you have a key chip ??

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.