Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:20:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  Game King 5.x program
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game King 5.x program  (Read 13112 times)
SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 34

« on: April 02, 2013, 02:18:03 PM »

I guess to start..., which GK 5.x program is this? Base chip is M0000990 with Game chips G0002291. There is only 18 games available to choose from. I'm guessing it's GK 5.0 but not sure.
A quirk about the program that bugs me is that it always defaults to credits instead of cash, even if it was on cash and you get a bonus round, it'll revert back to credits again.
Does anyone know of which GK program with Cleo Keno has the little bug that signifies the last number drawn? This program doesn't have that. Also is that something that the base chip does, or the game chips?
A question regarding the sound... some of the sound is in stereo but oddly some not like when is sounds for a payout, it's just from the left speaker. Is that normal?
Here's a couple pics.
Thanks, Jim

* GK 5.x 002s.jpg (109.89 KB, 800x600 - viewed 349 times.)

* GK 5.x 003s.jpg (135.36 KB, 800x600 - viewed 325 times.)
SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 02:36:12 PM »

...and would anyone have the par sheets for this program?
Thanks so much, Jim
Nashional
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 17

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 06:20:08 PM »

That looks like 5.0.
ricker
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 06:26:54 PM »

I agree. 5.0  yes Same games as I have. Other games are sequential poker games if 5.0

All my bonus round/regular wins are in credits only. Default is credits when you enter games. Credit balance toggles between cash/credit by touch.

I don't think the bug on cleo keno showed up until 6.0

No par sheets here.

Richard
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 06:51:26 PM by ricker » Logged
Nashional
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 06:48:52 PM »

The sound is mono on mine for poker.
SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 07:00:34 PM »

Thanks guys. If anyone has par sheets I'd like some.
Thanks, Jim
SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 03:13:19 PM »

One more question regarding the main screen. I've seen pics of black backgrounds on the main screen with programs that look identical as this one but mine only seems to let me change the individual game background color. Is this correct?
Thanks, Jim
Nashional
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 03:22:46 PM »

I recently received mine and haven't really messed around with it much. Hopefully someone in the know can drop in and help...
uniman
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 11:27:57 PM »

One more question regarding the main screen. I've seen pics of black backgrounds on the main screen with programs that look identical as this one but mine only seems to let me change the individual game background color. Is this correct?
Thanks, Jim

Open door, press white button on board. Select SETUP, select GAME OPTIONS, select BACKGROUND COLOR, select a game, (I took the first one Jack's or better) then the % and there you will see the option for main menu color also.
SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 11:31:25 PM »

Thanks, I must have missed it.
I'll check it out.
Thanks, Jim
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 11:35:48 PM »

Game King 5.0 software set

has the Following Games:
Jacks or Better
Bonus Poker
Double Bonus
Double Double Bonus
Deuce's Wild
Joker Poker
Spot Keno
Power Keno
Cleo Keno
Multicard Keno
Caveman Keno
Cleo Slot 9 Reel
Super 8 9 Reel
Leopard Spot 9 Reel

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 11:46:18 PM »

Yeah that's it Buzz... plus some sequential poker.
Thanks, Jim
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 11:55:22 PM »

I don't think there is anything else on this base chip, but could be wrong.  I have enough set of softwear with Cloe and I think it has 18 or 19 games on it. The list I just posted has a base chip # M0001001,  the other set I have has a M0001050.

Jim I put a 3/5/10 in a machine the other day, still haven't come across a 100 play you are looking for.

SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2013, 12:03:28 AM »

Thanks Buzz,
Would you happen to have an extra "Bet One" button? I posted a WTB with a pic of the button style of my other buttons in the classifieds. Want to add to my I Game so I don't have to always bet max when using a GK program.
Thanks, Jim
SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2013, 07:26:25 PM »

Looked for the main menu background color as suggested and there's no option there. That is how I had done it before when looking to change the main menu color because like my GK 4.3 menu, it didn't have a specific menu option.
Thanks for the help. Maybe this particullar base chip didn't offer that option.
Jim
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 08:51:29 PM »

Looked for the main menu background color as suggested and there's no option there. That is how I had done it before when looking to change the main menu color because like my GK 4.3 menu, it didn't have a specific menu option.
Thanks for the help. Maybe this particullar base chip didn't offer that option.
Jim
My base is 1050 and games are 2833. Took me a minute to find it(the main menu color) as I've never changed it.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:23:40 PM by uniman » Logged
SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 08:57:03 PM »

Maybe someone can explain the difference of what the Base chips does versus the Game chips.
I'm thinking each has different characteristics and by switching Game chips that are compatible, one can change some options? Sound plausible?
Thanks, Jim
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 10:25:40 PM »

Jim  The set I have listed in reply #10 is the set using M0001050 with G0002833, my question is are they the only games on the chip ?? I know I could make a set and do my own testing but I'm lazy. Besides the fact  all I play is 3 play 5 play Poker

The other set I have with Cleo is M0001001 / G0004857

SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 11:22:03 PM »

Yes those are the games plus 4 sequential Royal versions of:
Jacks or better
Bonus Poker
Double Bonus Poker
Double Double Bonus Poker
That's my confusion... different base chip and game chips.
Base chip is M0000990 with Game chips G0002291 on my version but seems like we have the same program. Makes me wonder what the differences are and which differences are the base chip and which are from the game chips.
Thanks, Jim
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 01:21:57 PM »

Could be a jurisdiction issue. New Jersey has different rule criteria than Nevada so maybe yours are same games for different jurisdiction. Just guessing here.

How about progressives, does your game have progressive ability?
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 03:02:31 PM »

Could be a jurisdiction issue. New Jersey has different rule criteria than Nevada so maybe yours are same games for different jurisdiction. Just guessing here.

The M990 set is GK 5.0M and has different Keno games and 1 more paytable than the GK 5.0 (M1050)

The M990 set was a Louisiana set and has different Simm Cards and is older and has less options, for the particular guys the M1050 set is the way to go

Uniman, if you want newer Game Chips for your set I sold you a few years ago I have them and would be glad to exchange them for you

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2013, 05:59:54 PM »

The M990 set is GK 5.0M and has different Keno games and 1 more paytable than the GK 5.0 (M1050)

The M990 set was a Louisiana set and has different Simm Cards and is older and has less options, for the particular guys the M1050 set is the way to go

Uniman, if you want newer Game Chips for your set I sold you a few years ago I have them and would be glad to exchange them for you
THANK YOU for the offer!, but I'm more than happy with the game set Jim. What differences would the newer Game Chips have?
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

703 730-0821

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 06:38:53 PM »

THANK YOU for the offer!, but I'm more than happy with the game set Jim. What differences would the newer Game Chips have?

There was a CN issued for most all poker sets several years ago in wake of a cheating scandal in the Double Up option, so they came out with a fix but I doubt it was possible in the NV set you had as the scandal I believe was in PA and IGT was just being cautious and posting all Simm Game Sets as possible targets

SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2013, 11:02:48 PM »

There was a CN issued for most all poker sets several years ago in wake of a cheating scandal in the Double Up option, so they came out with a fix but I doubt it was possible in the NV set you had as the scandal I believe was in PA and IGT was just being cautious and posting all Simm Game Sets as possible targets

Jim @ Blueridgeslots,
Do you have a list of programs and their differences/jurisdictions that you would be willing to share?
I can imagine that it could be closely held info but just wondering.
Thanks, Jim
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

703 730-0821

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2013, 12:28:47 AM »

I have no list, only notes I have made over the years when I test software and from public IGT site when the games were available and fresh themes, as far as jurisdiction I just looked at the set you purchased on eBay and seen it was from LA and I know the set Uni talked about was a NV program as I supplied it to him a few years ago, the 1 game difference between the 2 sets is Keno vs Spot Keno and it has all the same ones, on options, I don't know but did see on your set it was able to change background colors in game options. the Simms are different so you can't just change the chips

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.