Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 08:34:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Reel Mess 5 Pay
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reel Mess 5 Pay  (Read 2245 times)
T
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« on: April 29, 2013, 12:01:44 AM »

In my quest to quiet down noisy reels I purchased some extras. I ended up taking the strips off of 4 of the 5 reels and installing them onto recently purchased reels.

They are much quieter now but  Silly Me! do not line up properly i.e. some pays look ok and pay ok and some do not look ok and some are just not paying according to the symbols  Help

It appears I have got something messed up or out of order for sure. It was all working just fine before I changed the strips / reels out.

I am sure I have the strips / notches lined up properly on the reels. I am thinking somehow / somewhere I got strips in the wrong position and or possibly on the wrong reels  Duh!.

I know I have the 2 - 5 times pay reel symbols in the right place i.e. on reels 2 & 4.

I am thinking I need to know the order of the symbols starting with reel # 1 and working across to reel # 5. If someone has a list please forward. It is a 5 reel 9 line 5 Times pay S2000.

This seems like it should be real simple but I am really missing something here.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  CaptainHappy Worried
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 12:25:00 AM »

Just look at the printed serial number on each of the strips.  The one with the lowest number should be Reel 1 and advance up from there.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 12:35:31 AM »

Calm down..you're fine..you didn't mess anything up! Arrange the reels as per Bettor Slots instructions (numerical order) and see where it gets you...you'll be fine.

T

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 01:51:01 AM »

Just look at the printed serial number on each of the strips.  The one with the lowest number should be Reel 1 and advance up from there.

Thanks Jim,

That did it!! Somehow I had got reels 2 & 4 crossed up. Thanks again
T

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 01:54:57 AM »

Calm down..you're fine..you didn't mess anything up! Arrange the reels as per Bettor Slots instructions (numerical order) and see where it gets you...you'll be fine.

Thanks for the reply. I was not has worked up has my message sounded but sure do appreciate you guys.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.