Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:19:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!)
| | |-+  Hate Mail-Pm's, Topics Gone Bad, and Legal Threats.
| | | |-+  50 IGT IGAMES FOR SALE 3902 044
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 50 IGT IGAMES FOR SALE 3902 044  (Read 18164 times)
Jeremy
Resigned NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: -38

« on: May 22, 2013, 01:06:37 PM »

We have 50 IGT IGAMES FOR SALE 17" and 19". Round tops and chop tops. Perfect for a Game room. I have stands available as well. These machines are beautiful in perfect condition.

Wba 12/13 bill validator
printer
Kortek Monitor
etc

Titles include

Stinkin Rich
Bombay
Wolf Run
Sea Monkeys
Shinobi
Texas Tea
Game King 6.0
Enchanted Unicorn
Cleopatra
Pharohs Fortune
Frog Prince
Frog Princess
etc
and more

Please call (315)730-xxxx
For more information

* igt17-igame2.jpg (104.66 KB, 600x325 - viewed 401 times.)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 09:43:05 PM by Joeylc » Logged
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 02:20:01 PM »

Pricing???
Will you ship? If so, what quantity?
Shopped and ready to go or being sold parts complete?

A few more details would help quite a bit. Also, may be worth adding the location....(not every one will read your 2 ads from yesterday).

Roslyn

Jeremy
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 02:35:07 PM »

Yes we will ship by the truck load. I have some that are fully shopped and others that are parts complete. I am located in south Florida. If anyone is interested I'm ready to make a deal today. Please call (315)730-xxxx Jeremy
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 09:43:26 PM by Joeylc » Logged
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 698

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 03:40:09 PM »

No other details other than located in South Florida with a New York area code? 

Do you have a company name?  Web site address?  Are these even legal?   police

More info, please
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 04:29:26 PM »

thursday ad will give that info
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 05:51:36 PM »

thursday ad will give that info

Nope  We get a update every 12 hours..

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 05:53:50 PM »

so  we only have 8 hours to wait?
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 06:42:28 PM »

My guess would be he's shooting for a quick flip to a dealer and doesn't want to deal with a bunch of small lot or single machine sales
ricker
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 06:45:09 PM »

Quote from above.

Are these even legal?  police

Cry Laughing   bust gut laughing
Jeremy
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 08:58:40 PM »

Thanks for your awesome responses!! If you would like to talk about the machines that i have for sale  then contact me. (315)730-xxxx
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 09:43:49 PM by Joeylc » Logged
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 10:41:11 PM »

Jeremy  I'm going to give you some friendly advice, and if I piss you off, I don't care. If I don't piss off at least one person a day I'm not having a very good day.

I few minutes ago I got a call from our fearless leader ( sometimes called Joey ) He's concerned about who's this Jeremy, is he spam, what the hell is going on,  this is the way our conversation went and I didn't have any ansewers. He has no concern about you posting a WTS post he does have some concern about you flooding the site with basically the same items every 12 hours. If you stop and think about it, I don't think you can disagree.

Jeremy I think most of our members would like to Welcome you into the fold, but right now I think your pissing them off. Now all I can say is if you fell like it, do it your way but remember Joey has the magic button. He won't give me one cause he knows I would nuke 2/3 of the membership. Then I would be sitting here talking to myself, but  wtf1 is new I do that all day without a keyboard.

cowboygames
Abbys Dad

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2013, 10:48:18 PM »

Buzz, seems we get a percentage of people who show up on here because they've somehow been led to believe this site is like a slot machine craigslist or something along those lines. Maybe this is a common thing on other hobby related sites, but I don't really surf anywhere other than here and a few news sites. Either way, these types of ads are becoming more prolific here and I think if people just want to show up to sell shit they oughta be required to have a paid membership to do it. Just my opinion of course...
Jeremy
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 10:53:53 PM »

BUZZ!! If your not interested in buying what I have for sale then I am not sure why your writing on this topic. I have a lot of machines I am looking to sell I'm sorry that 2 of the post are pretty similar. I wasn't sure how this worked. I bet you wish you had the same determination and motivation that I have. I am just trying to make a sale. I have 50+ Igames I am trying to move. I am new to the selling world however I am moving a lot of machines. A lot of you people in this forum are pretty bitter.

Thanks for your time Buzz

Jeremy

If you are looking for machines Im you guy!!

Call (315)730-xxxx

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 09:44:10 PM by Joeylc » Logged
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 10:54:41 PM »

Buzz, seems we get a percentage of people who show up on here because they've somehow been led to believe this site is like a slot machine craigslist or something along those lines. Maybe this is a common thing on other hobby related sites, but I don't really surf anywhere other than here and a few news sites. Either way, these types of ads are becoming more prolific here and I think if people just want to show up to sell shit they oughta be required to have a paid membership to do it. Just my opinion of course...agree 100%
CVslots

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2013, 11:02:20 PM »

BUZZ!! If your not interested in buying what I have for sale then I am not sure why your writing on this topic. I have a lot of machines I am looking to sell I'm sorry that 2 of the post are pretty similar. I wasn't sure how this worked. I bet you wish you had the same determination and motivation that I have. I am just trying to make a sale. I have 50+ Igames I am trying to move. I am new to the selling world however I am moving a lot of machines. A lot of you people in this forum are pretty bitter.

Thanks for your time Buzz

Jeremy

If you are looking for machines Im you guy!!

Call (315)730-2852

Nice knowing you Jeremy. Good luck on those sales...

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2013, 11:10:41 PM »

OK I guess it will be done your way.

I'm posting in this thread because it's allowed, matter of fact I can post any thread I feel like posting in. Did Joey sell you this forum and didn't tell us ??? And NO I don't want any of your machines, as a matter of fact I most likley have as many machines as you.

Let me ask you why did you post wanting to sell machines in a thread where I have 3902 boards for sale ??

uniman
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2013, 11:15:02 PM »

I don't believe we are bitter on this site. What we are is cautious.
When someone jumps on and advertises we have x amount of machines, have to move them today, just call this number and that's it, no introduction, no details, the red flag warning goes off in my head.

Thank You Buzz for telling it like it is!
Jeremy
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 11:22:28 PM »

And I apologize for that. I am new to this site thanks for understanding that.
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2013, 12:30:35 AM »

Well Jeremy, as much as I would like to own more iGames, according to Florida gambling laws statute 849.15 ...

849.15 Manufacture, sale, possession, etc., of coin-operated devices prohibited.--
(1) It is unlawful:
(a) To manufacture, own, store, keep, possess, sell, rent, lease, let on shares, lend or give away, transport, or expose for sale or lease, or to offer to sell, rent, lease, let on shares, lend or give away, or permit the operation of, or for any person to permit to be placed, maintained, or used or kept in any room, space, or building owned, leased or occupied by the person or under the person's management or control, any slot machine or device or any part thereof; or
(b) To make or to permit to be made with any person any agreement with reference to any slot machine or device, pursuant to which the user thereof, as a result of any element of chance or other outcome unpredictable to him or her, may become entitled to receive any money, credit, allowance, or thing of value or additional chance or right to use such machine or device, or to receive any check, slug, token or memorandum entitling the holder to receive any money, credit, allowance or thing of value.

http://www.gambling-law-us.com/State-Laws/Florida/

So, without more information about who you are, your business license, your business name, etc., I'll have to pass.  At least you posted a phone number in case someone else wants to call you.
 boss

Pretty awesome reply, huh? 
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2013, 12:42:34 AM »

Jeremy  I'm going to give you some friendly advice, and if I piss you off, I don't care. If I don't piss off at least one person a day I'm not having a very good day.

I few minutes ago I got a call from our fearless leader ( sometimes called Joey ) He's concerned about who's this Jeremy, is he spam, what the hell is going on,  this is the way our conversation went and I didn't have any ansewers. He has no concern about you posting a WTS post he does have some concern about you flooding the site with basically the same items every 12 hours. If you stop and think about it, I don't think you can disagree.

Jeremy I think most of our members would like to Welcome you into the fold, but right now I think your pissing them off. Now all I can say is if you fell like it, do it your way but remember Joey has the magic button. He won't give me one cause he knows I would nuke 2/3 of the membership. Then I would be sitting here talking to myself, but  wtf1 is new I do that all day without a keyboard.
  BUZZ. I can relate to Pissing off at least 1 person a day . As i have to deal with PISS every day and pissie people ( LOL ) . I like he idea of a nuke button but it is best left in the hands off a less than ALPHA EGO .   P.B .   

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
Jeremy
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2013, 12:43:48 AM »

I am not here to be interrogated. I have a doj so I am able to possess these machines. Nice try!!

Pretty awesome reply huh?
channelmaniac
Surface mount soldering geek
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 568

Few things are better than fixing an old game...

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2013, 01:27:17 AM »

Jeremy,

Please step back and take what folks are saying to heart. We have had many fly-by-night companies come through here trying to sell stuff, trying to rip people off, and trying to do things that aren't legal.

You should be willing to explain who you are, what company you are with, what you have to sell, what the prices are, what the condition the items are in, and how you package/ship the items.

We've seen our share of machines that were not wrapped and shipped properly. The same goes for glass, hoppers, DBAs, and other parts. The natives here are restless when someone comes in and doesn't give enough information up front. I for one, would like to see you step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath, and come back to the thread and answer the questions. The group here won't bite unless something just doesn't smell right and right now, you aren't giving enough information to pass the sniff test.

Thanks,

Raymond
(Entrusted with the magic button)

I have too many hobbies! Electronics, gunsmithing, Miatas, arcade games, metal detecting, etc...

http://www.arcadecomponents.com
channelmaniac
Surface mount soldering geek
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 568

Few things are better than fixing an old game...

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2013, 01:32:12 AM »

Let me ask you why did you post wanting to sell machines in a thread where I have 3902 boards for sale ??

His post and the 2 responses to it were split off from your thread and put in the Recycle Bin folder. Feel free to use the Report to Moderator feature if you have any other threadjacking happen in your FS threads.

I have too many hobbies! Electronics, gunsmithing, Miatas, arcade games, metal detecting, etc...

http://www.arcadecomponents.com
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 04:04:32 AM »

I am not here to be interrogated. I have a doj so I am able to possess these machines. Nice try!!

Pretty awesome reply huh?

Fair enough.  And yes, I liked your reply.  Thanks for the PM too.  Although I'm not ready to buy now, perhaps I'll warm up to you later.

NLG Welcome
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 34

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2013, 10:28:10 AM »

A lot of you people in this forum are pretty bitter.

Bitter??? :ph-   Hell, I have gotten more help from people on this site for free than I have gotten from my doctor and he collects a co-pay every time.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.