Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:41:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Arcade Games **Video**
| | |-+  WTB a security dongle for a Buck Hunter Pro
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB a security dongle for a Buck Hunter Pro  (Read 13216 times)
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 499

« on: May 26, 2013, 06:33:50 PM »

Looking for a replacement dongle for my game.

Thanks,

David
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 02:06:35 AM »

Anyone know where i can buy one of these? My Big Buck Hunter won't start up without it.
mvco
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 41

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 04:29:40 PM »

Betson Distributing is where to get them.  But prepare to bend over, since that is the secusrity system of the game to prevent if from being copied.  What happened to your original dongle?  Ity is not uncommon that they will only sell you a new one with exchange opf the old one, so they can insure nobody is making copies.
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 04:40:08 PM »

betson   sure knows how to rape you on parts , dongle might be more than price a used game
mvco
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 04:48:59 PM »

No doubt, that dongle will be expensive.  Betson is about the only source, being the outlet for all Raw Thrills product.
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 04:51:03 PM »

When I got the game, the computer was missing, I replaced the computer and got the disks from Raw Thrills and now I am stuck at the insert dongle screen.
mvco
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 07:06:02 PM »

Oh crap!  Not good, they are going to really bend you over on price, with no dongle to exchange.  My guess, and only a guess, somewhere from 800-1200.00.  Hope I am wrong and on the high side.
Just call Betson Monday morning, and keep your fingers crossed.
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 08:22:20 PM »

Wow that's just 'f ing ridiculous, I got the machine basically for free through a trade, I was told by someone that it may cost @ 400.00, which I can swing since I could recoup my money when I sell the machine but if it's 800.00 looks as if I just have pretty cabinet. I will never own another Raw Thrills game if that's what they do to their customers. Ran into a similar problem with a Mario Kart GP when the force feedback went out. I contacted Betson and they wanted @500.00 just to repair my I/O board for the force feedback. No wonder why there are no more operators, they pay 5-8K for a new arcade game and this is the type of help they get when needing repairs
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 09:54:11 PM »

I will make your day or burst your bubble .. I have told everyone the BIG BUCK HUNTER PRO ETC
can be purchased at WALL MART  for 30.00 BUCKS ON SALE or may be 49.99 it was 69.99 but could only be ordered online delivered to store . they since stopped that and sell them at stores now  ..

two years ago i  purchased 10 of them and one was a dual shot gun kit one orange gun one green gun  .
I had a  old  ARCADE CABINET THAT HELD A 27 INCH MONITOR
I put in a 27 inch panasonic CRT FLAT SCREEN --NOT A  LCD JUST FLAT SCREEN CRT.

THE SHOTGUN  HOOKS UP BY TWO RCA JACKS ---WITH A SEPERATE LIGHT BAR
MOUNTED AT BASE OF TV BY DOUBLE SIDED TAPE .THAT PUTS OUT THE "GAMMA" GRID

I then had a pile of regular automotive wire insulation about 1/2 inch I/D 
put the RCA cables through that for a 6 - 8 feet back gun length if needed .
so it looks profesional . the game is identical to the model you see at arcades etc
has 4 areas of hunting i think or 6 ?? same "RED NECK GUY SAYING GREAT SHOT ETC 
it also has 4  bonus games of shooting ducks -cow flaps-flying saucers-& moonshine jugs

i sold the first one for 375.00  then as time went on 400--to 600
game is made by Jacks of Pacific

if you cant get yours running old tv set and 50.00 bucks buys what you need . you already have cabinet . 
since then i found a chinese co. i was buying the entire set up from but it was not big buck hunter pro for 4.99 a kit my cost
with multiple games and deer hunting and wireless . alot of money can be made off those building and selling ..

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 10:03:01 PM »

Thank you sir, that may very well be my best option
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 10:03:26 PM »

big buck hunters working sell for less then 250 bucks in nice shape in arcade auctions in nc
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 10:07:14 PM »

Thank you sir, that may very well be my best option

i will post pictures  of the boxes it came in and shotgun etc after the great grand canyon walk !!
im out for now ..

this canyon walk is like  hockey you watch to see who gets hurt --lets hope he makes it !!
GOODLUCK NICK W. !!!

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2013, 11:36:35 PM »

HERE ARE PICTURES OF THE BIG BUCK HUNTER PRO --VIDEO GAME MADE BY >> "JACKS OF PACIFIC " <<<SOLD AT WALL MART
HARD WIRED IT HAS A 12-14 FEET SET OF WIRES FOR THE RCA JACKS IF YOU WANTED TO USE A SUPER LARGE
LCD . BIGGEST I TRIED WAS 55-INCH BEFORE IT HAD TROUBLE WITH THE GAMMA GRID PICKING UP A SIGNAL
IDEAL IS 27-INCH TO 32 -INCH LCD OR CRT DISPLAY .
IF YOU GO FROM 12 FEET TO 4 FEET YOU DO HAVE TO RECALIBRATE THE SHOTGUN .. IT ONLY TAKES 10 SECONDS TO RECALIBRATE --IT IS NOT MADE TO RUN OUT 12 FEET & IN 4 FEET ETC . SO IF USED IN CABINET ?

I LEFT 6 FEET TO USE AND CALIBRATE FOR MOST ADULTS THAT WERE PLAYING IT FOR 4-FEET AWAY ON A 27 INCH DISPLAY .
I PAINTED A STRIP ON FLOOOR AT 4 FEET MARK FOR REFERENCE -- BATTERY LIFE IS GREAT IF YOU TURN OFF GUN AND GAMMA GRID WHEN NOT IN USE . THE INSULATION I PUT ON THE RCA AUDIO /VIDEO CABLES WAS FOR STRENGTH ALSO WITH PLASTIC TIES EVERY 12 INCHES .

PLUS 4--6  BONUS ROUNDS ARE GREAT FROG FLIPPIN -COW FLAP SHOOTING -DUCK HUNTING -JUG SHOOTING -FLYING SAUCER SHOOTING
SECOND PICTURE IS THE DUAL SHOTGUN KIT . THEY HAVE HAD ALOT OF ABUSE NEVER A PROBLEM FOR THE MONEY YOU CANT BEAT IT

* BIG BUCK HUNTER PRO 083.jpg (1270.79 KB, 2592x1944 - viewed 975 times.)

* BIG BUCK HUNTER PRO 080.jpg (958.54 KB, 2592x1944 - viewed 945 times.)

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.