Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:16:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  New USPS International Improved Shipping !!! Bull Shi***
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New USPS International Improved Shipping !!! Bull Shi***  (Read 4182 times)
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 79

« on: June 28, 2013, 01:17:42 AM »

THIS IS A STATEMENT ONLY...AND I DO NOT WANT TO START A DEBATE..JUST BITCH !!

THE POST OFFICE IMPROVED THE FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TO INCLUDE TRACKING THRU THEIR NEW PARTNER...IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!

I HAVE SENT A PACKAGE THREE TIMES TO A BUYER IN AFRICA AND NONE HAVE MADE IT AND THE TRACKING NEVER SHOWS. TWO PICKED UP BY CARRIER AND ONE SCANNED AT THE POST OFFICE COUNTER. NOTHING SHOWS BUT LABLE CREATED.

WHEN I INQUIRE WITH THE POST MASTER I GET A BLANK STARE And no answer....I for one hope the USPS go bankrupt and out of business, they are a worthless bunch of assholes....

I should just throw a few hundred in the mail box every month and expect my customers to get no product because these lazy SOB's can't do their job...and I get slammed for it...

off soap box!

next persons turn

again...just not starting a discussion,,,,just needed to vent !! do not expect a reply!
lindam1
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 168

When you're out of Quarters, You're done.

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 09:33:11 AM »

As for me, There would be no tears from me if they were gone tomorrow. They are the MOST incompetent Government agency there ever was. I'm a blithering idiot and I could do better.

If it ain't broke....Stop trying to fix it.
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 509

If it aint broke why mess with it?????

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 10:16:47 AM »

Send it EMS and it will track, any other way and once it leaves the PO that customs label usually does not get scanned, which by the way is not tracking.
CVslots

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 01:46:09 PM »

Send it EMS and it will track, any other way and once it leaves the PO that customs label usually does not get scanned, which by the way is not tracking.

Agree with Post  I agree with that 10000%! Box to Greece in 4 days via Express. Priority Flat Rate Envelope to Africa took 3 weeks. The envelope bounced around US (CA to NY to CA) for 15 days...

ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 01:56:06 PM »

I APPROVE THIS ABOVE POST ITS TRUE ..
as for the rest of the things the U.S. POSTAL OFFERS ..

I see more toys & games for sale in the post office each time i go there ??
"WHY" did the post office start a store to sell little items for kids and adults ??
dont even let me start on stamp design .. I dont always keep up on postal stamps but a stamp without a
price figure on it is the most rediculous thing .. oh its got ELVIS ON THE STAMP ITS WORTH ?? CENTS.
like Iam supposed to know this ??
i dont know if they have drive through windows at post offices yet ?? but if they do have a drive through window it will be right out of Joe Pesci's famous line from the "Lethal Weapon"  movie series .
They always F..... U at the drive through.

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 02:15:15 PM »

Rocket, they don't put a price on stamps because they are "forever" stamps. If you buy 100 today and the price goes up 5 cents tomorrow you save 5 cents every time you use one of those stamps bought before the price hike. Used to be you had to buy penny stamps to make up the difference
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 04:01:06 PM »

thanks see how stupid i am lol   Clap Clap Clap Clap

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.