Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 10:40:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  WMS WILLIAMS. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  WMS OLED button panels
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WMS OLED button panels  (Read 8071 times)
Styx
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 15

« on: July 03, 2013, 09:23:42 PM »

I've noticed some buttons on the OLED button panels will have one light in a particular place lit up. Is this some sort of error code? I wasn't able to find any manuals or information specific to the button panels and this issue.

For example: There are six lights around the button, and the bottom left light will be red. On another button it will be green in the same place. I've seen variations of colors and locations around various buttons. Anyone else seen this?

-Styx
buzzarama
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 44

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 10:33:19 PM »

Just got my first machines with OLED's and was wondering the same thing.

Thanks
David
kforeman
Today...Slot Tech Tomorrow...Still be a Tech
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 42

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 01:07:04 AM »

hopefully the attachment works, enjoy!!  lightning bolt

note: the pics and data was copied from the most recent release of the BB2e manual.  your particular machine may be different depending on the OS and OLED firmware versions.  yes

* wms oled start up.doc (777.5 KB - downloaded 887 times.)

Now You're Techin'!!!
Styx

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 12:26:29 AM »

Hello! Thank you so much for trying to help! I actually have this startup manual already.

I am meaning when the OLED panel is already up and running, during game play. During game play, or even just when fully powered up, there will be the odd light around a button, in various possible colors that are lit up. I am wondering if this is indicative of a problem on that particular button, on the whole panel, or some other error code I could track down. The button panel and buttons work perfectly fine otherwise, they just look odd when a couple of machines on the floor have strange colored lights around one or two buttons.
Styx

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 12:28:03 AM »

hopefully the attachment works, enjoy!!  lightning bolt

note: the pics and data was copied from the most recent release of the BB2e manual.  your particular machine may be different depending on the OS and OLED firmware versions. 

Hello! Thank you so much for trying to help! I actually have this startup manual already.

I am meaning when the OLED panel is already up and running, during game play. During game play, or even just when fully powered up, there will be the odd light around a button, in various possible colors that are lit up. I am wondering if this is indicative of a problem on that particular button, on the whole panel, or some other error code I could track down. The button panel and buttons work perfectly fine otherwise, they just look odd when a couple of machines on the floor have strange colored lights around one or two buttons.
Lucien77
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 08:48:46 PM »

Hi All,

Does any body know where can I download WMS USB Test Comm Tool V3.03 or lower? I couldn't find in the secure site.
Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lucien
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.