Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:25:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Bally Game Maker Games
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally Game Maker Games  (Read 2892 times)
BonanzaDriver
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: July 29, 2013, 03:17:48 PM »

Hi, brand new to this forum and am wondering about some corrupt eproms I may have. I have a Bally Game Maker that I have been in the process of having two motherboards to swap out so as to have 20 games total without doing a clear. I accidentally install a couple of games in the p slots backwards and wiped out the games. A couple of games seem to partially work <Deleted by moderator>. Also any feedback on favorite games so I can look for them to try out.
Thanks
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:31:07 PM by channelmaniac » Logged
channelmaniac
Surface mount soldering geek
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 568

Few things are better than fixing an old game...

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 03:32:05 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

You may have missed this during reading the ToS, but we do not allow buying/selling/giving/trading/asking/etc... anything to do with binary files or copyrighted software on this forum.

Thanks,

Raymond

I have too many hobbies! Electronics, gunsmithing, Miatas, arcade games, metal detecting, etc...

http://www.arcadecomponents.com
BonanzaDriver
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 05:13:30 PM »

Sorry, didn't mean to violate rules.
channelmaniac
Surface mount soldering geek
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 568

Few things are better than fixing an old game...

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 02:18:18 AM »

Sorry, didn't mean to violate rules.

The various powers that be (manufacturers, etc...) keep an eye on things here so we try our best to keep everything on the up and up. Smiley

I have too many hobbies! Electronics, gunsmithing, Miatas, arcade games, metal detecting, etc...

http://www.arcadecomponents.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.