Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:42:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Monitor Repair Log and Database. **Arcade and Gaming**
| |-+  Monitor Repair Tech Support
| | |-+  Neotec 27 monitor in Rush the Rock Horizontal Size Issues
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Neotec 27 monitor in Rush the Rock Horizontal Size Issues  (Read 2552 times)
twistertime
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: September 11, 2013, 09:10:35 PM »

Bought a Rush the Rock and I have the NeoTec 27 monitor installed. There does not seem to be any adjustment in the horizontal size ( currently wider then screen). There is a NT-002 remote board installed and I verified that the pot VR2 is changing resistance when turned.Where else can I make an adjustment on the main board or am I looking at a cap kit?

Thanks for all your help. Just found this site and have this as one of my favorites as there is loads of info to use.

Thanks
montech
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 30

How long is a short?

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 06:56:17 PM »

Hi
Sounds like a bad polypropylene cap in the yoke tuning circuit. They are usually brown and will look slightly dark in a spot or burnt even. The value is usually a .047@400VDC. Do you have a schematic I could get a look at? Or maybe a picture of the chassis? I have attached of what one looks like.

* images.jpg (5.62 KB, 238x212 - viewed 414 times.)

There ya go again...trying to find a simple answer to a complex problem...all you techs are the same!
twistertime
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 09:08:21 AM »

Thanks for the reply Montech.
I have posted a few pictures of the game chassis and unfortunately I did not get a good one of the side board but hopefully this gives you an idea of what I am talking about.
Any more pointers would help as I do not see the cap you are talking about. Is it on the sideboard or the neck board.

Thanks
Tony

* DSCF1364 resize.jpg (315.81 KB, 1136x618 - viewed 411 times.)

* DSCF1365resize.jpg (300.96 KB, 1056x594 - viewed 420 times.)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.