Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:02:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Question on new TITO - How to reset after "critical error."
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Question on new TITO - How to reset after "critical error."  (Read 4744 times)
jasonmichael
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 22

« on: October 21, 2013, 06:34:53 PM »

Hey all:

Question:  With the new TITO where you can print your own tickets then feed them back into the bill validator of the same machine, how do I go in and make it so that I can take, say, a $40k ticket in and get the machine to show $40k in credits?  It was working fine yesterday - but then I got a "Call Attendant" message with an alarm, had to reset the system, and a message advised that "some data may have been compromised" (or something along those lines).  Now the machine will take, and read, low amount tickets (I put in one for $650 this morning) but when I try and put something larger in, it just spits it back out.

I did check the obvious places and increased the obvious limits to 100k -- but couldn't find what I need to increase to allow that amount to be input on a ticket.

Also, if you're reading this, perhaps you know where I can order additional paper for this reader?

Thanks!

Jason
rickhunter
SMAA Founder and Chairman
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 226

I Void Warranties

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 09:21:47 PM »

credit limit and bill limit.

A slot collector is like a coin hopper in a machine that never pays out.  they just keep on accumulating assets.
jasonmichael
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 10:38:47 PM »

Help!  Can't get the bill limit above $3k....
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 04:20:29 AM by jasonmichael » Logged
jasonmichael
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 04:19:21 AM »

Ok I just checked and, in fact, the bill limit is set to $3k-not 100k.   When I got the machine it was set at 100k--and I could put a ticket for, say, 70k into the machine and it worked fine.  The that reset issue came up and now I'm stuck at $3k.  Searching NLG I can see that $3k is the standard setting--but I know it CAN be changed because it was previously (with this new TITO system).  So, the question is, how do I get back there?  This is my first S2000 so I'm not too familiar except with the basics.  I have S+ experience and supplies (set 15 eprom, etc) but no chips for the s2000.  Any thoughts?
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 06:11:02 AM »

You have to change a setting in Key Config menu 7.2.3 Voucher 7.2.3.2 Voucher Limit change to Voucher limit follows credit limit.
You will need to use your key chip to enable the menu. No credits can be on the machine when you do the key chip

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
jasonmichael
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 01:16:40 PM »

Ok...key chip?  What is that, how do I get one and how do I use it?  Thanks and sorry...I am a noob to the S2000...
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 01:22:37 PM »

A keychip is an eprom you use on your MPU board to change programming options in #7 keychip menu. You can contact one of the vendors on the homepage or place a wanted to buy (WTB) ad in the classifieds here on the site and someone will contact you. When you order it, ask for instructions to be included or come back and post a topic question for help when you get it, or do both.
jasonmichael
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 01:44:03 PM »

OK!  Will do that now, thanks!
jasonmichael
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 07:51:46 PM »

OK - got key 45 from JJSlots (thanks!).  Followed the instructions, set the voucher limit to match the credit limit - and I'm golden!  Thanks, everyone, for your help!
MikeCamp
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 34

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 01:10:57 PM »

I was messing with my machine last night and for some reason I though I could change those limits without a key chip.  What was messing me up was the fact I had credits on my machine while I was trying to change the setting.  As soon as I cleared the credits I was able to change the hopper, bill and voucher limits.

Of course I have slept since then so maybe I just dreamed all of that....

Good luck,
Mike
jasonmichael
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 02:04:04 PM »

I definitely needed the chip to get into the voucher menu at all. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.