Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:01:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  SIGMA Video Games.
| | |-+  sigma b52 video blackjack-one of the power supply no red light or screen.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: sigma b52 video blackjack-one of the power supply no red light or screen.  (Read 5779 times)
kapplegate85
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« on: November 13, 2013, 12:21:19 PM »

the screen worked then it was gone one day. there are 2 power supplies on the top right of machine. right one has red light, left one no light & im assuming this would control the screen.....anyone can help thanks!
Jim
MIDWEST SLOTS
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 288

513-984-2201

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 12:59:27 PM »

those two power supplies control all functions of the game. one is +5vdc, the other is +12vdc,  the color of the wire will indicate which power supply is bad.  usually red wire =+5 vdc, Orange wire =+12 vdc.  the one with no light is probably bad. without these two voltages the game board won't generate the signals that are fed to the monitor, thus no picture. You could get a good idea if your monitor is good, when you turn it off, there should be a bright flash in the center of the screen, also with power applied to the machine, if you run your hand across the face of the picture tube you should feel a static electricity. 

Hope this helps

Jim

MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma.
kapplegate85

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 01:29:43 PM »

what do you mean about the color of the wire will indicate which supply is bad? there is a flash on the monitor when machine is powered down. the left supply is without the light & the right light is on. do you know how much this power supply would cost? where to buy one? would you need more info off machine to know cost? much thanks!
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 308

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 04:42:49 PM »

Are these the power supplys you have? I have a box of parts from a Sigma Black Jack machine I had.. I have just about everything except the monitor.. The power supplys are marked on the from 5V & 12V, what one does not have the light on?

Gary

* B52 power supply.JPG (638.17 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 363 times.)

* b52 power supply (2).JPG (651.88 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 323 times.)

If it's jammed, force it... If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway...
kapplegate85

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 05:00:19 PM »

the one on the right in the picture is the one with the light out. these look just like mine. i will make sure when i get home & compare but these look like the same exactly. are you selling just the one i need on the right? if so, how much. thanks! ken
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 06:22:24 PM »

the one on the right in the picture is the one with the light out. these look just like mine. i will make sure when i get home & compare but these look like the same exactly. are you selling just the one i need on the right? if so, how much. thanks! ken

Ken.. Send me a PM once you get home and check yours.   Gary

kapplegate85

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 11:40:30 PM »

that is indeed an exact match. same wire count & color at each terminal both 5v & 12v side.
kapplegate85

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 11:53:30 PM »

are you willing to sell the 5v power supply? thanks ken
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 12:42:25 AM »

I'd take $30 plus shipping. It should fit it the small priority mail box. They were $5.85 or so, unless they went up again? 

Gary

kapplegate85

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 01:12:55 AM »

is it guaranteed that power supply works? do you accept paypal? thanks ken
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 03:22:21 PM »

I can guaranteed that it works. It was pulled from a working machine. I do have a Paypal account but don't want to deal with credit cards. Mines is thru my banks checking account. I will accept Postal Money orders or Personal checks.

Thanks Gary

kapplegate85

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 03:29:48 PM »

whats the address it needs to be sent & name that needs to be on money order?  whats the final total on everything including shipping. i will put it in the mail today. thanks ken
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 04:39:58 PM »

whats the address it needs to be sent & name that needs to be on money order?  whats the final total on everything including shipping. i will put it in the mail today. thanks ken

PM sent...

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.