Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 06:17:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
| |-+  JCM DBV-45, DBV-145, and DBV-200 Bill Validators.
| | |-+  jcm dbv 145 Powers up will not take bill.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: jcm dbv 145 Powers up will not take bill.  (Read 2542 times)
Dave
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: November 20, 2013, 10:46:18 PM »

OK , I am a new member and am having issues will my jcm dbv 145 ss. It used to work in my Igt Hit the Top. I have tried it in a working Igt with a dbv 145 about a year ago and still had the same issue. I also put a good validator from the other machine into the hit the top and it worked fine. On power up of IGT the validator starts a self check. 1.The motor behind the head starts and finishes a check. 2. You hear a solenoid click inside. 3.Then the motor behind the head starts to forward and and reverse about 9 times each direction then the self check ends completely. No action at all on the dbv 145 head except for a few red lights are on on the inside. There are no lights on on the rear of the validator (everything after the head). No light on the accept bills light on front of the machine either. No bills will be accepted at all. When I pull the cash can the rear of the validator cycles once and then when I put the cash can back in it does the very same self test as described above. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.