Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:07:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Pinball Games
| | |-+  Gottlieb Royal Flush 1976 how to set replay levels
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gottlieb Royal Flush 1976 how to set replay levels  (Read 3662 times)
Karl
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« on: December 28, 2013, 09:51:28 PM »

My unit has 5 dual row sockets and 9 sets of dual plugs labeled 1 to 9. Tried several ways of plugs into sockets but it won't give replay credits. Help!
mvco
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 41

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 10:23:50 PM »

Check the wiring going to the bakelight disc on all four players 10 point reels.  You may find a wire off, which renders the match feature inoperable. 
Karl

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 10:40:36 PM »

Thanks! I'll try that next!
dcpyatt
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 6

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 08:45:45 AM »

I was going to suggest IPDB.org for a manual, but Gottlieb has their manuals locked up in an agreement with Steve Young's "The Pinball Resource" http://www.pbresource.com - Manuals are $4 and schematics are $16.50.
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 11:01:38 AM »

Check the wiring going to the bakelight disc on all four players 10 point reels.  You may find a wire off, which renders the match feature inoperable. 

I don't think he talking about the match replays   those plug  are tricky, were any plugged in when you got the pin? itmight have been used some place were free games weren't  legal if none were plugged in , if I recall right the socket you plug those single pin  plugs  should have a chart on it , the number on the pins were for the hundreds  the plug was for 1000's if you wanted free game at 1500 you put the 5 pin  in the 1000 spot plug ect , I,m not sure if that pin could be changed to add a ball  in place of replay  there might be a plug for that  to change
Karl

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 04:16:35 PM »

Thanks for the reply. There was a #9 pin in the 60,000 socket and the attached blue wire pin in the 5,000 adjacent to it.
And a #8 pin in the 70,000 socket and the attached blue wire pin in the 6,000 adjacent to it. I just got the 0-9 match relay working and it does give replays. It may be the little pins/sockets are so corroded they not conducting properly.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.