Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:28:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Gaming Industry News
| |-+  SlotOwners Magazine - For iPhone, iPad, Android & PDF (Moderator: angryninjas)
| | |-+  Free classified ads
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free classified ads  (Read 3961 times)
angryninjas
Topic Moderator
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 147

« on: January 04, 2014, 04:38:39 AM »

Just a reminder, there's still time to submit your FREE classifieds ad in the February issue.  Just send me your ad (limit 100 words), pic of the item and public contact method and I'll make sure it gets added to the magazine.  Remember, there's no charge right now, as we get the magazine kicked off, so nothing to lose!
Theboundbook
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: -7

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 09:52:27 AM »

Just a reminder, there's still time to submit your FREE classifieds ad in the February issue.  Just send me your ad (limit 100 words), pic of the item and public contact method and I'll make sure it gets added to the magazine.  Remember, there's no charge right now, as we get the magazine kicked off, so nothing to lose!

Here are two links to two ads I have run on KSL.com (a local newspaper here in Utah)... I can RE DO the ad, but I am limited on attachments right now... BUT I WOULD LOVE TO ADVERTISE FOR FREE AND BEGIN A POSSIBLE BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR MAGAZINE....  I just got into the "selling machines" business in March, but have played for 23+ years legally now and I am sure 5+ underage somewhere, somehow when I was a kid.... Who can remember.... Smiley  Here are the links to my ads:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=27916925&cat=19

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=28062836&cat=19

angryninjas
Topic Moderator
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 147

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 12:31:53 PM »

Cool, I'll make sure to include your ads in the March issue.  I'll of course have to trim them down a bit.  Do you offer shipping at all, or just local sales in Utah?
Theboundbook
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: -7

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 06:50:18 PM »

I will offer shipping, but I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT WOULD COST FOR I HAVE SOLD ALL THE MACHINES LOCALLY SO FAR... I WOULD JUST CHARGE WHATEVER IT COSTS ME TO THE CLIENT, but of course will only mail to clients in states that are legal to do so...  Feel free to take out my mass "verbage" in the ads and trim em down... I appreciate it so much...  Once I get rid of half of my remaining inventory my MAD SCIENTIST ROOM as my wife calls it will be converted into a beautiful bar/slot room/pool table/full size craps table/ULTIMATE MAN CAVE.....  Then I will be HONORED to send you pics of my room done with my wife's SKILLED EYE on making rooms "POP"...  (she has helped many of my friends with Man Caves to Dining Rooms to converting a house to CHRISTMAS TIME AND BACK)

Im gonna grab me a copy of the mag for Feb. and check it out! 

Been hoping a magazine like this would pop up....  I am sure I will recognize alot of the advertisers from here.... NLG is THE FORUM OF FORUMS on saving my butt on home repairs.. I have gone from NOT KNOWING much about machines to understanding and figuring out pretty much any problem that has ever popped up.... THANKS TO THIS FORUM....  And I have a feeling your magazine will be doing the same thing for me and others too in the near future...  I will be telling my gambling friends about the magazine and the offer of free advertising you doing this month; so so appreciated....   (If this works out and gets rid of the rest of my inventory quickly I MAY JUST HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER 50... Oh my wife would just love that....   bust gut laughing rotflmao bust gut laughing
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.