Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:22:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Bally 5500 Payouts Need of some Help
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally 5500 Payouts Need of some Help  (Read 2723 times)
AcePeter
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 190

« on: April 22, 2009, 06:23:49 PM »

Thanks for reading  but for the life of me I can't figure it out on the 5500.  Help  Lets say I accumulate 1000 credits or more and when I want to payout I want it to hand pay not drop from the hopper. I figured it out on my IGT S+ and my BALLY 6000'S ( with y'all's help ) BUT NOT THE 5500 WHAT IS THE SECRET TO THIS...Thanks  Scratch Head
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 06:58:28 PM by AcePeter » Logged

If losing was a winner I'd be a millionaire!
NJB
paul
paul
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 20

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 07:15:53 PM »

Try and set 51 at 1800 and 54 to 50 and 56 to 100  this will only pay out 50 the difference between 54 and 56 is what will be paid by hopper if i remember right
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 07:33:01 PM »

Well, I see that Paul gave you the quick answer while I was tying. The one issue that you might have using the figures that Paul gave you would be that every win over 100 coins would become a jackpot, but you would get 50 coins paid out for each one of those wins.

Here is the long answer.

You need to set three options under the Group 11 setup menu.

To get to group 11, open the door and press the test button (s/b eleven times) until the Winner Paid window reads "11  d"

When you let go of the test button, the display will change to the first option: "27  o"
Note that the options are not in numerical order.

To move through the options, press Bet Max (forward) or Bet One (backward).
To change the settings of an option, press Spin (increment) or Change (decrement).

The three options need to be set in the following order. They are:

54:     Partial Pay amount.
This is the number of coins that will be paid from the hopper if a lockup condition occurs (either a jackpot or a soft collect). Set to this 0 if you don't want any coins to pay out upon a lockup.

56:     Credit lockup amount.
This number applies both to single wins (jackpot lockup) and to pressing the cash out button (soft collect). Set this to the maximum number of coins that you would want the hopper to actually pay out. Unfortunately, any single win over this amount will become a jackpot because the Bally doesn't have separate jackpot and hopper limits. If the credit meter has more than the number of credits set here when you press cash out, it will lock up instead of paying through the hopper (but it will still pay out any partial pay that you set in option 54).

51:    Maximum credits.
This is the maximum number of credits that can be accumulated on the credit meter. This will default to the number set in 56, so be sure to set it after setting 56. The idea would be to set this to a very high number, like 9999.

Hope this helps.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
AcePeter
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 08:29:19 PM »

Karma waving flag to you both I'm gonna give that a try... On my Bally 6000 I can get my credits up 5 to 3000 or more and when I cash out it just hand pays I wish I could get these 5500s to do the same thing...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 08:48:57 PM by AcePeter » Logged

NJB
AcePeter
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 09:47:25 PM »

Thanks guys I figured it out.....Thanks Again applause

NJB
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.