Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:48:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  CLOSED TOPICS
| |-+  New Life Games Classifieds for 1-1-2014
| | |-+  FS~Igt Polygon Toppers
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FS~Igt Polygon Toppers  (Read 6903 times)
777sizzler
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 19

« on: January 18, 2014, 09:03:10 PM »

As mentinoned in another thread that I never sell anything or anything worth a damn as they put it.   Have many polygon toppers.  Have A vast plexi/theme choice.  The polygons will be the first release style or I can send a old and a new style and one can mod. as per the braniaks here-your choice so prices vary depending on what you would like.  Myself I prefer something that works and is nice.  Limited on wiring harnesses and base mounts.  Each topper if factory and not a frankenstein will be tested and checked one at a time.   If any interest please PM me.  

* 100_1661.JPG (1942.11 KB, 3434x2653 - viewed 374 times.)

* 100_1662.JPG (343.17 KB, 2378x730 - viewed 289 times.)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 04:45:20 PM by 777sizzler » Logged
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 698

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 10:24:30 PM »

Well then, it looks like I "might" need to eat crow.  You have posted "PM me" in the past and then never come through, so seeing will be believing.  However, if you really do start selling these at a reasonable price, then I sincerely, THANK YOU, and, I will apologize accordingly IF you really do sell them.
777sizzler
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 10:33:44 PM »

Dave,  Why would I not sell them?.  I have not had the time to shop these out.  I figured I can do a couple at a time this way. Not that it matters to you or anyone else here my youngest daughter two weeks ago broke here leg-fibula and tibula below the knee and was air lifted off a moutain in north carolina.  Have been very busy with her and worried,etc. the bills pilling up.  That being said I am not much on any BS as I do what I can now as time allows.  Also One man does NOT need this many toppers!!- no
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 01:17:58 AM »

PM sent. Looking for the cosmetically bad ones, but with good controllers and chaser boards so I can do some more modifications without worrying about smoke checking mine.

777sizzler
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 11:06:48 PM »

There has been a lot of interest in these I have for sale.  It seems no one thinks 60.00 plus shipping is a good deal for a polygon That: is tested and working,has a base mount, has a insert of choice and on early orders some will include proper factory wiring.   Junkmans-do not work, missing the driver board,no mount,no wiring,no insert.  Southern slot's that they had-as far as I know-worked, no mount,no wiring, no plexi.  Guess everyone forgot about all those key componets.  I will gladly sell just the plexis for these at 20.00 each plus shipping.  Thanks.
poppo

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 11:25:41 PM »

Southern slot's that they had-as far as I know-worked, no mount,no wiring, no plexi.  Guess everyone forgot about all those key componets.  I will gladly sell just the plexis for these at 20.00 each plus shipping.  Thanks.

They had a wiring harnesses that could easily be adapted to pretty much anything for a few bucks or free with minimal effort. The mount costs $8. As for the plexi, without a list of what you have, and unless someone is looking for that particular title, they don't help much.

I asked in a PM for some pictures of what the inside looks like as you said you had 2 different versions. As for the pricing, I for one want to see what I am buying first. Since these are used, IMO price should depend upon condition and what exactly it comes with.  

777sizzler
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 11:51:59 PM »

Mark,  I know.  I think you just wanted some spare parts which will not be a problem.  As far as inserts,  These are just like the ovals-the insert makes the topper!.  I cannot give my parts away.  There are a few here looking at bulk buying some but I will still have some spare parts as there are some damaged housings etc.  You will be taken care of my friend.  Yes,  I do need to make a list of inserts.  How many of these for sale on flea-bay etc.?  I seen one for 300 or bo.  -not to say they will get that but it is the value of these as you know.  I have your info you sent and on monday will send you a few pictures just to help you out.  Thanks
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 11:58:15 PM »

For what it's worth, I think $60 is a good price, especially how nice these toppers look.  They are definitely brighter than the ovals.
777sizzler
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 10:09:54 PM »

This is a post for poppo at His request.  Running short on time again so doing best possible.  Thanks

* 100_1670.JPG (1875.29 KB, 4254x2569 - viewed 263 times.)
poppo

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 10:15:45 PM »

This is a post for poppo at His request.  Running short on time again so doing best possible.  Thanks

What the heck, I'll call dibs on it.
777sizzler
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 11:18:18 PM »

This is a post for poppo at His request.  Running short on time again so doing best possible.  Thanks

What the heck, I'll call dibs on it.
It is yours!
buzzarama
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 44

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2014, 02:29:12 PM »

Got my toppers this morning, look great and packaged awesome.

Thanks 777Sizzler

David
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2014, 02:56:39 PM »

I officially and sincerely apologize to you for my negative statements about you.  I am so happy to see that you are selling these awesome toppers.

And now, I shall eat humble pie! slap Spank Pointing lol guilty pie in face

+1 (Karma, or whatever) to 777Sizzler!
poppo

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2014, 08:59:27 PM »

I got the plexi and some other stuff. Very happy with all of it.  yes K+
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.