Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:26:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors
| |-+  Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  NRI G13 mft parallel teach mode
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NRI G13 mft parallel teach mode  (Read 10292 times)
Oscar Pompa
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 16

« on: January 29, 2014, 10:31:01 PM »

Does anybody know an easy way to program the coin validator G13 from NRI ?  Scratch Head

i already read the 72 pages manual and im more confuse than before, im gonna start the second reading....
 Silly Me!
thank you for your help....  Help
kondy73
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 04:32:12 PM »

I work with NRIs very often. In the G13mft parallel whether the settings of a particular piece permitted outside teach mode via DIP switch.
If yes then this is easy if it is not enabled, then without diagnostics tool this impossible.
Do you have WinEmp diagnostic software and cables for G13mft connecting to PC?
Alternatively write me to kondy73@gmail.com, I need good photos of your G13mft models e.t.c (what current use "datablock" and other things".
Oscar Pompa
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 11:51:18 PM »

I tried the Dip Switch teach mode, I already pass that part with Ok Results (the one click) but , after you teach, how do you put that chanel to work??  Scratch Head

I didnt try to download the WinEmp because i dont have the cables to connect to the PC.
 Cry Laughing

attached is one picture of the G13 model, thank you for the help. wave

* 20140130_221623.jpg (259.7 KB, 2064x1161 - viewed 2191 times.)
kondy73

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 09:02:34 AM »

ok I look which channel (s) can teach in external dip teach mode is used when the data block is 14009235 on your photo.
kondy73

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 12:01:39 PM »

So your datablock 14009235 (if is original factory G13) can teach coins DIP channel S2.6 , S2.7 and S2.8 .
If someone reprogramed your G13 or changed datablock via WinEmp, then will not be used to teach or listed below do not apply , or is changed.
Also, if your G13 does not reliable accept preset coin GBP (block0) or EUR (block1) will not work well also teach mode, because it is faulty.

DIP channels S2.6 - S2.8 in your datablock they can send 1 pulse duration of 100 milliseconds to HW channel number 6 (parallel channel 6).
You can not change the pulse duration or number HW channel without WinEMP .
For these 3 DIP channels (S2.6 - S2.8) you can teach 3 types different coins but all  send to machine in time accepting only 1 pulse 100 milliseconds to HW channel number 6.

Procedure teach :
- Switch all DIP switch down to the OFF position except S1.10 so that the activated Block1 where you can do teach .
- switch on the power supply G13 in vertically best in machine holder and set S2.9 - to up - ON position ( teach mode)
- If want G13 to teach coins which you have in hand to only a few (10 pieces in one type) , then set S2.10 switch up -on (Teachband wide)
- If want G13 to teach coins which you have in hand least 20 pieces , then let S2.10 down - off (Teachband normal )
- set DIP channel that want to teach (S2.6 , S2.7 and S2.8) into position up - on.
 - you throw a coins of the same kind, always after thrown 10 pieces, clicks acceptance gate 1*, you can throw further if you have more pieces in better teaching. Every 10 pieces clicks again.
-After last one click of gate set the DIP S2.9 (teach mode) to the OFF position down.
- If teaching is right, then 1* clicks acceptance gate, If 2* clicks where a mistake was another example coin type or other error, you repeat the procedure.

After successfully teach, you set all DIP switchs to OFF except S1.10 (block1 active), it must still be in the ON position, otherwise you can not use new channels.

If you 100 milliseconds, number HW channel does not comply, or you want to change the settings, contact me or buy original cable for WinEmp in manufacturer.
Oscar Pompa
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 08:01:35 PM »

Oki Doki

Thanks for the help i will try it tonight !! 

+1 (Karma, or whatever) +1 (Karma, or whatever) +1 (Karma, or whatever)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.