Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:20:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  SIGMA Reel Games.
| | |-+  Still looking for this part can anyone help?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Still looking for this part can anyone help?  (Read 5980 times)
rboarderd
« on: May 03, 2009, 01:50:41 AM »

I have exhausted all options as far as trying to find this trim piece. Can anybody help me out. i have attached a photo (Not mine) of the piece I need. Thanks!

* treasure wheel.JPG (107.76 KB, 811x768 - viewed 263 times.)
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 04:07:16 AM »

You need the top box?

Thanks,
Bill
rboarderd
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 06:05:49 AM »

Brichter,

No, I just need that chrome trim piece that goes around the top box. I can't find it anywhere and have made several calls/emails to various stores. I have a beautiful working Sigma SG 150 B Plus, and If i replace that chrome trim piece, it will be perfect.

Do you have that piece or know where I can get it?
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 03:13:07 PM »

Checking with the sponsors at the top of each page will be your best bet.

Thanks,
Bill
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 311

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 12:44:32 AM »

I was looking through the manual yesterday for something and ran across a blowupup of the top box and thought of this post. No part number is listed for the chrome piece your looking for,so I doubt if you can get one. If you post a picture of your actual cabinet,I'm sure you could get the top with a good piece on it....Sorry I could not help more.
rboarderd
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 02:03:00 AM »

I came across that too. I guess the trim piece is only available with the top box and not separately. Thanks for taking the time to look!
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 02:14:34 AM »

You might have to find a slot dealer who is going to part out some of these machines. He might be able to save a piece for you. It might take some time to hook up with the right dealer at the right time.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.