Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:53:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Keno Pics
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Keno Pics  (Read 6936 times)
fastedy1
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: May 12, 2009, 08:55:01 PM »

Can somebody post some pics of Game Maker Keno, I want to add Keno to my machine but I'm not sure what game I want.. Any pics would be great..
Thanks in Advance.....
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 03:43:37 AM »

Here are regular keno and 3 by 3  7-way keno.

* Regular Keno.jpg (91.12 KB, 800x531 - viewed 431 times.)

* 3x3 Way Keno.jpg (37.88 KB, 400x265 - viewed 368 times.)

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
StatFreak

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 03:44:08 AM »

3 by 3 7-way keno paytable.

* 3x3 Way Keno paytable.jpg (59.06 KB, 600x398 - viewed 331 times.)

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
tacman
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 09:32:20 AM »

There are also several GM keno games that have bonus features as well. Goldmine, FreeBee and Triple Trouble keno all come to mind.

Dan (tacman)

fastedy1
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »

Thank You guys for the reply,,,!! I am going to look into the 3+3 and the regular,, the triple trouble sounds good too.. Any ball park average price on these???
StatFreak

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 08:59:46 PM »

Thank You guys for the reply,,,!! I am going to look into the 3+3 and the regular,, the triple trouble sounds good too.. Any ball park average price on these???

There are several more way-type of games if that is your interest. 

There is 5,6,7 where you play 7 spots with a 5x1+6x1+7x1 3-way buy.

There are 2x4+8 3-way and 3x2+6 3-way (as opposed to mine which was 3x3+3x6+9 7-way).

Speaking of which, the 3 spot x 3 7-way that I posted above also comes in the Goldmine Bonus version. The Goldmine bonus hits once every 75 plays and the long-term average payback is 13.73 coins per coin bet in the bonus.

There is 8KING+4KINGx2+King 4-way, where you pick nine numbers and play a with two groups of 4 and a king number. You end up playing a 9-spot, two 5-spots, and a 1-spot (the King number). The 1-spot pays back 100%.

There is Big 8 keno. In Big 8, you pick four 2-spot tickets, but you don't play ways. It's a 4 coin multiplier. You then get paid based on specific groupings of numbers. It's a way-hybrid.

There is Top-Bottom Keno (with a Bally twist to make it a bit more interesting). Normally, in TB keno, you don't select anything. They payout is based on the skew: the more unbalanced the board, the more you win. You normally need to have an imbalance of at least 13/7 to get paid. What they did was to add 12/2 but only half of it -- so you have to pick the top half or the bottom half of the board before you play, and you only win the 12/2 payout if the half you pick ends up with the 12; you lose if your half ends up with the 2.

There is 22-ball keno. It's a regular 4cm keno where you pick from 1 to 10 spots, but the machine picks 22 balls instead of 20. The payouts are reduced a bit since the odds of hitting are lower.

There is Alphabet keno. It has letters instead of numbers and 78 spots (26x3) instead of 80. You play from 1 to 10 spots just as in regular keno. The real twist with this one is that you must be 1 coin for each spot that you pick. For example, to play a 2-spot ticket, you must bet 2 coins. To play a 10-spot ticket, you must play 10 coins. The pays aren't multiplied. Instead, you get higher payouts and with fewer hit numbers than you would in regular keno.

There is a 40-ball tournament keno that pays back over 2500%. Have a ball. Duh! bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Free-Bee keno has this bonus:
Three Free Bee symbols pay 2 times the total bet plus award 5 free games at the current bet amount.
Three Free Bee symbols with 1 of them a Double Free Bee pay 4 times the total bet plus award 5 free games at the current bet amount with all pays double.
Additional free games are not awarded during the feature, but the player is still paid 2 times the total bet for getting 3 Free Bees during the feature or 4 times the total
bet for getting 3 Free Bees with 1 of them a Double Free Bee during the feature..

I didn't like it because the regular payouts are lowered to compensate for the Bee feature, and I never won anything in the Bee feature. You only get three Bees once in 50 games, and since most keno tickets have long odds, you don't have much of a chance with only five free games. But you could get lucky!

Triple Trouble Keno has this bonus:
Player is awarded 3 auto free games when 3 devils appear plus 3 times
the amount bet. All pay values are triple their normal value during the feature
The feature will happen on average every 50 plays. The number of spots
picked or amount bet can't be changed during feature. Additonal free
plays are not awarded during feature

I haven't played it, but it also lowers the regular payouts to compensate. I have to say that I really love Triple Trouble Double Bonus Poker. Of course, that's a different animal with the same bonus idea. At least in TT keno you get triple pay if you win in the free games. With Free Bee keno, you only get the double feature once every 100 plays.

Enjoy,

Stat garfield
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 09:08:35 PM by StatFreak » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.