Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:25:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  WMS WILLIAMS. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  550 Game change help
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 550 Game change help  (Read 4653 times)
brihaff
« on: May 25, 2009, 03:25:08 AM »

Hi all ,

I just changed the jackpot party printer base to money to burn  did everything ok but it now shows printer setup required the machine printer is not there and it was running jackpot party fine .  Can anyone tell me what I need to do in the setup to make it work?

Thanks
rickhunter
SMAA Founder and Chairman
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 226

I Void Warranties

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 05:42:56 PM »

Are you sure you had the printer version of jackpot party.  I have never been able to get any printer games without the printer attached.  It is my understanding that since WMS 55x/36x games cannot be simultaneous hopper/printer games, then you cannot run the game without a printer if you have a printer based rom.  Even if you were to initally setup the game with a printer, the minute you remove it, you'll get a com error and the game stops working.  So I suggest you get your hands on a hopper based Money to Burn.  Unless there's been some kind of breakthrough in fooling the machine it has a printer.

A slot collector is like a coin hopper in a machine that never pays out.  they just keep on accumulating assets.
brihaff
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 06:33:14 PM »

Thanks .  I did have the wrong set put jackpot party in and worked perfect.  is there a place to get the eproms hopper base?
tacman
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 08:29:18 PM »

brihaff, check with some of the vendors at the vendor sponsor links at the top of the forum page. I have included a list of 550 game titles and have removed dual screen titles and titles that may not be available, as far as is known.

Dan (tacman)

P.S. Welcome to the NLG forum!!!

* WMS 550 Titles.doc (21.5 KB - downloaded 294 times.)

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.