Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:18:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  Game King - Games?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game King - Games?  (Read 6447 times)
jdkmunch
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 624

« on: May 31, 2009, 04:02:15 PM »

I was in Mohegan Sun this past week and saw a few game king games that had leopard spots on it.  Does anyone know what other games can be placed on the king?

Seems like it would be nice to have several i-games in one spot.
Brianzz
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 06:38:46 PM »

Practically any IGT video slot can be played on a game king, provided you have the correct version. The problem lies in you can only have one game at a time on them as far as I know.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 06:54:49 PM »

Brian  My Game King has 57 different games on one chip, two of those games are video slots  the rest are  poker games

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 07:01:23 PM »

let me add one of the 57 is Black Jack   (I tryed to edit the site wouldn't let me)

jdkmunch
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 07:10:53 PM »

That's similar to what I saw Buzz - alot of card games and two video games Cleopatra and Leopard Spots.   I wonder if two is the limitation?

I guess that these go for $900-2000 too?
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 07:16:46 PM »

I don't have either one of those, mine are Black Rhino and Lion Fish.  imo nothing to rave about

theDotster
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 219

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 07:47:00 PM »

I think Brian is referring to the I-Game types games that run on the GameKing platform using Simm cards. These usually only have a single game available to play.

The mutli game eproms that you are talking about are different, and usually older based on Eproms and not Simm cards. 

As far as I know most of the I-Game video slots only have one game playing at a time.

I didn't know that Cleopatra was available as part of a multigame (but I don't know to much so thats not saying a lot!), I'm sure someone here will be able to add more info on what is or isn't available.

When I die, I hope my wife doesn't sell my machines for how much I told her they cost.
jdkmunch
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »

That's exactly what I was thinking.. Those have to be eprom based games.  The reason I ask is because it would be great to have one video slot where you could choose from several games. 
Brianzz

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 12:19:08 AM »

I was enlightened earlier this week to 2 versions of cleopatra.. the 5 reel version and also a 3 reel 5 line version that goes into game king multi-games. Probably the same thing with the leopard spots game that's been seen in multi-games.
mikeinhumboldt
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 05:45:14 AM »

i have 6.2 game king.  has texas tea, the leopard one, the fish, cleopatra, a gopher golf one and a couple more.  has a ton of poker, keno, and also does bj.  love it!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.