Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:28:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Welcome wagon and General Chat (Off-Topic Post Welcome) (Moderator: Ron (r273))
| | |-+  Hi there!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 5896 times)
coinop
« on: August 16, 2009, 07:17:14 PM »

New to the forum so I thought I would stop in and say hello... "hello". I am a coin op addict. If it takes coins I want it or at the mimimum want to take it apart to see how it works. I do consulting work for the coin op industry and a few others. Site seems loaded with great information. See you all around.
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 08:52:50 PM »

New to the forum so I thought I would stop in and say hello... "hello". I am a coin op addict. If it takes coins I want it or at the mimimum want to take it apart to see how it works. I do consulting work for the coin op industry and a few others. Site seems loaded with great information. See you all around.

COINOP,

Welcome!!! I think that you found the right place. I am sure that you will fit right in!  wave Be careful it is addictive!  yes

CaptainHappy CaptainHappy
 nlg ADMIN

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
fiddlefarter
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 52

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 11:44:59 PM »

G'day coin boy and welcome there are some great people here  wave
fiddlefarter
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 11:49:22 PM »

I thought you might like or need this manual I recently found

* Condor Technical Manual.pdf (977.45 KB - downloaded 226 times.)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »

Welcome CoinOp  wave  It sounds like you're our kind of guy, and you've already progressed far enough into your addiction to be beyond traditional help. Of course, we offer a different kind of help here, as none of us want to be cured. arrow bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 05:27:11 PM »

The words highlighted in red is the exact reason why I got into this....lol  Duh! Duh!

Welcome to New Life Games coinop ! applause
StatFreak

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 05:50:22 PM »

The words highlighted in red is the exact reason why I got into this....lol  Duh! Duh!

Yeah, but you take them apart just to take them apart -- and to put them into Subarus. frying pan rotflmao

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 06:17:12 PM »

bust gut laughing lololololololol   Thanks Stat !
I needed that good laugh...that was just about the craziest thing I ever did..... rotflmao
fiddlefarter
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 06:57:49 PM »

The words highlighted in red is the exact reason why I got into this....lol  Duh! Duh!

puting them back together and making them work again is the hard part
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 07:00:28 PM »

But the best thing about it is watching someone enjoy the crap out of it when it's working exactly the way you want it to! propeller
All you do is stand there with your hands on your hips and beam at the great job you did! yes yes yes
coinop
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 08:57:30 PM »

I find it amusing when something works and there are a few parts left over!  bust gut laughing
fiddlefarter
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 09:35:09 PM »

I find it amusing when something works and there are a few parts left over!  bust gut laughing

I have a very large bucket full of screws that were left over from jobs, how does that happen ?
StatFreak

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 02:24:59 AM »

I have a very large bucket full of screws that were left over from jobs, how does that happen ?

I don't know, but it happens to all of us. Screws are bad enough, but sometimes one has odd-shaped ends left over. arrow (or are they end-shaped odds? Scratch Head 2)  It makes one wonder what all those pesky extra parts were doing in there in the first place!  rotflmao rotflmao

fiddlefarter
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 03:09:38 AM »

I don't know, but it happens to all of us. Screws are bad enough, but sometimes one has odd-shaped ends left over. arrow (or are they end-shaped odds? Scratch Head 2)  It makes one wonder what all those pesky extra parts were doing in there in the first place!  rotflmao rotflmao

I have a larger bucket of unknown parts that belong somewhere, and I might find where they belong someday
StatFreak

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 04:46:54 AM »

I have a larger bucket of unknown parts that belong somewhere, and I might find where they belong someday

Either that, or eventually you'll end up with enough parts to build another machine. Just ask Stout (stayouttadabunker). stir the pot / get cooking bust gut laughing

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.