Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:25:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  WMS WILLIAMS. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  ram clear install
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ram clear install  (Read 6089 times)
tx73
« on: September 01, 2009, 04:28:30 AM »

hi all, i had the wms 360 machines( the one that we sit down to play) i just bought the ram clear chip because i want to change to different game, but when i put the ram clear chip into the x3 slot, it shows some red boxes in the monitor, but i don't know how to set it up . could you guys help me how to install the clear ram chip to let it works. thank you very much
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 06:06:52 AM »

Hi, tx73.  Welcome to  nlg!

Is this for a video machine?  If so, your post probably would get a better response in the WMS video section (I'm sure a mod will be happy to move it there).  I've never owned a WMS video machine so I can't provide much in the way of help myself, but I'm sure someone else on the site will be along shortly to help you out.  Again, welcome!

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
tacman
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 09:45:21 AM »

tx73, welcome to NLG!  applause Check the "Submit New File" tab under the vendor area for WMS 550. It will give you the ram clear procedures and then under the technicians menu, any changes in denominations, tokenization, etc. The 550 is the upright model while your 360 is the slant top model.

Dan (tacman)

tx73
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 03:47:27 AM »

thank you very much for your help. its work. yes
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 03:49:50 AM »

thank you very much for your help. its work. yes

Glad to hear it. Thanks for posting back. propeller

..and welcome to NLG tx73.  wave  Are you a Ham Radio Operator?

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
tx73
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 02:39:05 AM »

no sir, i am not a ham radio operator, i just owned some of the wms 360 slant top. but i believe that i could need some more helps in the future cause i am new to these machines. wave
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 09:47:26 AM »

no sir, i am not a ham radio operator, i just owned some of the wms 360 slant top. but i believe that i could need some more helps in the future cause i am new to these machines. wave

We have quite a few members who will be able to help you with your Wms550/360, so just post anytime you have an issue or a question. I had only asked if you were a ham because of your chosen member name. Enjoy the forum. yes
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 10:34:58 AM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.