Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:33:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  WMS WILLIAMS. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  WMS BlueBird Slant printer com error????
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WMS BlueBird Slant printer com error????  (Read 6947 times)
rotornaut
« on: September 30, 2009, 12:27:05 PM »

I have a BlueBird slant on the floor that is in a printer com error hex code 04.    does anyone know what that code means? I have tried everything that I could think of new power supplies, ram clear. the only thing that has not been changed yet is the processor board and the back plane.  Printer has been swapped with known good game and works fine. Checked voltages at base of printer and there is voltages on the different pins of the molex (not sure what the voltages are supposed to be).  BTW it is an Ithaca 850.
Belbtech
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 42

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 12:38:07 PM »

Have you tried Delphi Forums;
http://forums.delphiforums.com/slottech
You may have to register, but the site is free along with all the information...

God bless,
Mike><>

For God so loved the world...John 3:16!
rotornaut
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 11:48:40 AM »

Problem solved... The 24 v power supply was not plugged into the backplane. Simplest answer is usually the problem.
Slotmaster
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 172

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 01:48:03 PM »

Just to note on this.

The backplane / IO has a LED for each voltage, The CPU has the SAME LED's.   One is for 24v

The 24V power supply s separate on the BB (just below the Bose AMP on an upright)

Its a condor power supply that just does 24V and plugs into J11 on the bulkhead backplane.

However I would think you would be trying a test print / paper check first before clearing and what not. 
rotornaut
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 03:45:54 PM »

Yup. I am relatively new to being a slot tech so all the little intricacies of each machine have take a second to learn. I did notice that LED was black during trouble shooting. However I did not know that there was a secondary Power Supply in those game. Once that became apparent to me, problem was solved in less than ten minutes.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.