Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:22:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  S+ Kits
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S+ Kits  (Read 14452 times)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2009, 09:51:21 PM »

Thanks for the information on the chips. I have been on here for less than 1 day and that is two things I have learned right off. I had no idea what pay out this chip was. I sure didn't know about the other chips you suggested.

Thanks A Bunch

Check out Rick's FAQ Files section. You can click on the blue button below the banner ads, or just click here. There is a lot of good information there that will help you learn more about your machine and what you can do with it (besides playing it, of course bust gut laughing).

The first small link in the FAQ is to the IGT S+ online game bible, which lists the chips and payout percentages for most of the S+ games. Here is a direct link that that page. Just select the number of coins for the game you are looking for (2cm in your case) and then select the game theme by name.

Here is a direct link to your game. You can see that your chip is the third down from the top -- not bad!

The higher percentage chips won't actually make that much of a difference, but it's always a good idea to get the highest paying chip that you can for home use. In most cases, including your game, the number of top prizes is not changed with the different payout percentages. They generally change the lower and mid-level payouts. The long-term effect is that you will seem to get more play for your credits, but hitting the jackpots will not be any more likely.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 03:31:09 AM »

does anyone have a 1 credit s plus 9" top glass game kit i wanna convert my machine to a $100 slot ?
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 08:07:14 AM »

does anyone have a 1 credit s plus 9" top glass game kit i wanna convert my machine to a $100 slot ?

I would contact one of the vendors, perhaps Randy (Tophat79) or April (Lemans1969), or post a WTB in the classified section. These type of kits are not in demand, so someone may have a few sitting around. You might even get lucky and find $100 glass (again, not in demand).

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2010, 11:36:25 PM »

Jay you mentioned tourney chip set available for the wild cherry do you know the numbers for those?  I also have the wild cherry  Thanks ArtD

* 201.JPG (750.3 KB, 1200x1600 - viewed 315 times.)

ArtD
rickhunter
SMAA Founder and Chairman
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 226

I Void Warranties

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2010, 12:25:31 AM »

check the s+ bible for the tourney info

http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%20Tourney/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Tournament.htm

A slot collector is like a coin hopper in a machine that never pays out.  they just keep on accumulating assets.
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2010, 02:04:03 AM »

Jay you mentioned tourney chip set available for the wild cherry do you know the numbers for those?  I also have the wild cherry  Thanks ArtD

Cartoon wild cherry is the only one   ST0005
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2010, 02:17:49 AM »

Cartoon Wild Cherry is the same as Wild Cherry.
They are basically clones.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.