Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:20:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Please refresh my memory - changing credits per dollar
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please refresh my memory - changing credits per dollar  (Read 3327 times)
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 248

« on: October 23, 2009, 08:41:34 PM »

I haven't been around here much since the forum lost all of the old posts and I've actually been pretty busy with some other projects. It's good to see that things are building up again.

Ok, here is my question. Can someone tell me the sequence needed to change the number of credits the bill validator gives. Right now I have my $.25 Haywire Deluxe set to give 100 credits for every dollar. I have all of the set chips, I just don't remember how to do it, and I can't seem to find my cheat sheet. Let's assume I want to put it back to 4 per dollar like it normally would be. Thanks in advance.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 09:38:50 PM »

The method depends a little on the SP chip you're running.  In general, however, if you used the SET chip to tell the machine that it's a penny denomination and you want to change it, see this FAQ and expand the "How do I enable my validator" section to see the steps on using the SET chip to change the denomination.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 09:40:29 PM »

1 Open Door
2 Turn Power off
3 Remove Tray and Hopper
4 Remove MPU
5 Remove SP Game Chip
6 Install Set Chip
7 Install MPU
8 Turn machine on
9 Press test button until 6 shows in coin window
10 Press spin switch until 25 shoes in Credits or Winner paid
11 Press Self Test switch
12 Turn power off
13 Remove MPU
14 Remove Set Chip
15 Install SP Game Chip
16 install MPU
17 Install Hopper and Tray
18 Turn Power On
19 Close Door
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 09:45:45 PM by Foster » Logged

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
poppo

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 09:43:12 PM »

Thanks. That is what I was looking for.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 04:05:17 AM »

...which is what is found in the FAQ I linked to in my first reply.   propeller

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
poppo

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 10:12:51 AM »

...which is what is found in the FAQ I linked to in my first reply.   propeller

Actually that is what I was replying to, but Foster had also already posted a reply. So a thanks to both. There is a slight difference in the directions though. The FAQ says that once you get past the bill validator enable, the display should show 0 and then you select the amount. Step 9 above says the display should show a 6. BTW, I have a set 26 and a set 90 and I also don't remember what the difference is between them. Man, I've been gone from here a long time.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 11:29:09 AM »

I t usually depends on which SP chip you have to know what SET chip to use.
Then, the appropriate PSR sheet will tell you what SET to use.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.