Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:09:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games.
| | |-+  help i have a 1983 igt jacks or better
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: help i have a 1983 igt jacks or better  (Read 3870 times)
williaml
« on: November 24, 2009, 10:56:23 PM »

hi i have a 1983 jacks or better poker game one i need a hand book 2 i it wont take coins theay drop right thru any help would be great and all so it will give me sound when i add coin via the coin lever trip but when i win nonthing any help would be wonderfull thanks

* draw poker.jpg (539.04 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 296 times.)
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »

That's amazing how that beer can sticks to the side of the machine... Tongue Out

Welcome to new life games williaml !!!!

I'm not a poker guy and don't know anything about this machine but
I'm sure we have a few poker machine experts around here!
Give everyone a few minutes to read your post and I'm somebody will be very glad to help you out!

It is also helpful to complete your profile so people nearby you can try to help you!
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 12:08:24 AM »

That's not a PE or PE+ -- it's probably a Fortune 2 (or maybe a Fortune 1 -- I'm not very familiar with the Fortune platform).

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
williaml
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 12:27:36 AM »

i will try to get a better pic up and one of the inside as well
Jim
MIDWEST SLOTS
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 288

513-984-2201

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 01:38:52 AM »

I'm pretty sure you have a Fortune 1 machine, just from the looks of the payout chute in the middle of the machine. Someone just had a post with their picture of the inside of the machine.  Usually Fortune 2 machines had some of the buttons mounted vertically on the plastic display covering the monitor.

Fortune one machines did have audio boards, they were mounted under the shelf that supported the moinit or. Most of the time they never worked anyway.

If you can coin the machine by using the wire trip lever, then the only thing in the way is the coin acceptor, or the coin lockout coil. You can open the gate on the coin acceptor and see if anything is jammed or stuck to the magnet, usually foreign money will stick to the magnet and block the path, . that unit can be removed and tested outside the machine, there are usually 4 little studs holding it in a elongated slot, push down on the coin return and lift it out.

Hope this helps, its a starting point.

Jim

MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.