Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:06:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**
| | |-+  ID Interactive Slots some information o manuals for install printer
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ID Interactive Slots some information o manuals for install printer  (Read 7279 times)
Frosbaing
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 8

« on: December 01, 2009, 04:10:54 PM »

Scratch Head i have 4 ID interactive bot don's worck with EFT or AFT, the  only  solution is install printer, i need to know how and wath printer i can install.
 new
botija

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 10:42:36 PM »

futurelog gen2 should work, i will check at work if i have manuals
where are you from?
botija

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 08:40:54 AM »

i do not have any manual no , but if you change the dip 8 state, ( off or on i do not remember) you will abble to set up the machine and clear ram. good luck
Frosbaing

Total Karma Storms: 8

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 04:44:11 PM »

the id interactive use printer seiko psa-66-st, this machine have the driver but i did clear and configuration in tha system don's work. i will make some test with switch in the slots.

i need other manual of operation system
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 07:23:13 PM »

Does your machines look sort like this?
The printer looks like the 2nd picture?>>>

* ID Interactive Slot Machine.jpg (7.66 KB, 218x308 - viewed 1225 times.)

* psa66st-medium.jpg (17.68 KB, 240x216 - viewed 980 times.)
botija

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 09:18:23 PM »

si sos de nicaragua debes hablar español.

seiko psa-66-st es el driver con el que funciona la gen2, de todos modos yo tuve poco tiempo estas maquinas y funcionaban con token, recuerdo que para que funcionene con Ez-Pay (TITO) tenian que hacerles reformas los de ID como agregar placas o cosas asi, te lo digo porque el seteo como lo tenia yo con fichas no tiene nada que ver que con TITO. hay muchas cosas que no aparecen.

si consigo manual te lo mando. suerte,

contame bien porque tiene que funcionar con una impresora si o si, en una de esas se nos ocurre otra forma.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 12:14:01 AM »

How do we transalate spanish again? Scratch Head 3
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 12:38:52 AM »

si sos de nicaragua debes hablar español.

seiko psa-66-st es el driver con el que funciona la gen2, de todos modos yo tuve poco tiempo estas maquinas y funcionaban con token, recuerdo que para que funcionene con Ez-Pay (TITO) tenian que hacerles reformas los de ID como agregar placas o cosas asi, te lo digo porque el seteo como lo tenia yo con fichas no tiene nada que ver que con TITO. hay muchas cosas que no aparecen.

si consigo manual te lo mando. suerte,

contame bien porque tiene que funcionar con una impresora si o si, en una de esas se nos ocurre otra forma.

Translation from Babel Fish:
if sos of Nicaragua you must speak Spanish. seiko psa-66-st is to driver with which gen2 works, anyway I I had just a short time these machines and worked with token, memory that so that funcionene with Ez-Pay (TITO) tenian that to do reforms to them those of YOU GO like thus adding plates or things, you I say because the seteo to it as the tapeworm I with cards does not have anything to do that with TITO. there are many things that do not appear. if with himself manual you the control. luck, contame or because it must work with a printer if or if, in one of those happens another form to us.

Translation from Google (better):
if you're from Nicaragua [you must ] speak Spanish.

seiko psa-66-st is the driver that works with the gen2, however little time I had worked with these machines and token, remember to work 'with Ez-Pay (TITO) had to make the reforms of ID as add patches or things like that, I say this because I had it setup with as I tabbed it has nothing to do with Tito. There are many things that do not appear.

if you get manual control. Fortunately,

contame well because it has to work with a printer if or whether one of those we can think differently.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Alpha

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 01:27:36 AM »

Does your machines look sort like this?
The printer looks like the 2nd picture?>>>
Hello everybody;

I have the same machine, and the guy who sold it to me didn't have any manuals. I've tried to plug mouse and keyboard, pressed dee and came accross with the CMOS config. I have no intention to play with those, but I would like to enable/disable hopper, enable/disable coin acceptors, and change some more options. I tried to leave the port open and get into the menu, when I clicked "Operator" I can do no changes but tests. I tried their web site, but there's no one there Sad

Let me cut it short; how can I configure this machine?
Alpha

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 07:27:36 AM »

Yes, I've got it.

As botija said, I turned the 8th dip switch on and turned the operator key, there I am in the configurations menu.

For future referance, dip switches are located inside the logic panel next to the fan on left hand side.

Does anybody know what these switches work for? I found 1 and 3 on and all the rest was off.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.