Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 05:22:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Chainsaws & Toasters
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chainsaws & Toasters  (Read 13189 times)
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 440

« on: December 10, 2009, 06:30:08 AM »

Thanks, Bettor Slots, for the awesome game kit! The glass on this kit is about as perfect as you can get (I'm still looking for a flaw) and the reel strips are the same. I'm extremely happy with the kit, just in case you couldn't tell.

I got the kit installed now that I'm no longer injured and actually had a moment's rest! applause applause

(Story here at 11:
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=4357.20)

First up was with the SG000363s to verify everything was kosher. yes

Then I had to "Pimp My Slot' and try it with the SG000092s Jim sent me. There's a lot more songs that play during the reel spin, and I haven't hit big enough to see what the credit rollup sounds like now, but here's a quick video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2G4977DwuVA&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2G4977DwuVA&rel=0</a>

Thanks,
Bill
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 06:55:35 AM »

Bill,

Looking good! I was telling you that it is night and day different with the lower version chips! Glad you were able to see both ways for comparison. I love the different reel spin sounds that cycle! Looks like your machine ia about as tight as mine, but I love the look and sounds of Chainsaws and Toasters, the tightness doesn't matter that much!

I K+ed you for taking the time to post a video and share with everyone!  applause applause applause

Glad your shoulder is getting better!

CH CaptainHappy

One of us will really have to lightning bolt PIMP lightning bolt our machines and put in the Cold Cathode Lights that have the sound sensors! We need XZIBIT!!! (I don't know how it is spelled! frying pan )   Cry Laughing

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 07:16:10 AM »

Bill, you need to turn UP the volume on your machine! The Wave Ecstatic / Top Award

I love that springy toaster sound. rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 07:28:49 AM »

What did you say Stat garfield??? I couldn't HEAR you over all of the SHOUTING!!!

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Lites Lites Lites Lites
I did notice the use of Holiday colors!  Christmas Tree Decorated Smiley present ho ho ho Bulb
 Lites Lites Lites Lites

CH CaptainHappy

P.S. Don't K- me for doing something you can't see, blame your computer! I found a new trick to that feature that I have never tried before!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 07:34:29 AM by CaptainHappy » Logged

StatFreak

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 09:51:26 AM »

P.S. Don't K- me for doing something you can't see, blame your computer! I found a new trick to that feature that I have never tried before!

What I don't understand is why  I can't see it. Scratch Head  I never had an issue with glow on the old site, and I'm using the same computer. It doesn't work in ie or firefox.
I have attached an image of what I'm seeing.

Regarding the trick, are you playing with the two numerical parameters? I used to do that on the old site.

PS: Notice the carefully framed and crafted view of your post.  Tongue Out I figured that you would appreciate that -- you know why. yes

* Glow failure.jpg (445.54 KB, 1114x514 - viewed 261 times.)

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 01:10:41 PM »

Sounding good....I think...can barely hear the music over the reel sound  bust gut laughing

Can you put up a picture of the overall machine?  I never got to see the glass lit up as I didn't have any 16" cabinets in when I had that kit.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 03:13:50 PM »

Sounding good....I think...can barely hear the music over the reel sound  bust gut laughing

Can you put up a picture of the overall machine?  I never got to see the glass lit up as I didn't have any 16" cabinets in when I had that kit.

I'll be posting pics of the whole machine after I get the right reel glass installed (hopefully this weekend).

As far as the volume, that video was done with the new video camera I got at our BU 3 year anniversary party last night. It's a bit different than the ones I've used before and I'm still learning how to tune it properly. arrow If I can't get it to work better, I'll break out the old one and post another.

Thanks,
Bill
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 08:48:51 PM »

What I don't understand is why  I can't see it. Scratch Head  I never had an issue with glow on the old site, and I'm using the same computer. It doesn't work in ie or firefox.

Regarding the trick, are you playing with the two numerical parameters? I used to do that on the old site.

PS: Notice the carefully framed and crafted view of your post.  Tongue Out I figured that you would appreciate that -- you know why. yes

Yes, gotta perserve secrecy!  Crazy arrow bust gut laughing

CH CaptainHappy

CORRECT? AM I GETTING THE RIGHT PICTURE? Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 09:06:04 PM »

Jim,

Here is the RT version, not quite 16", but still close. Maybe it can be a place holder til Bill puts up his 16" Picture. Plus I like to show off my Kit as much as possible since I like it so much!  yes yes wave  rotflmao

CH CaptainHappy

* Chainsaws & Toasters RT 5x 7's.jpg (720.75 KB, 1024x1366 - viewed 363 times.)

PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2009, 09:32:41 PM »

And just think Mark-That is the fine kit you beat me out on a while back----- frying pan bawling Tongue Out.   Elf present Xmastree1 Lites Afro.   B.
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2009, 09:51:43 PM »

That really looks great...  applause

...and what you don't see in the pic is the high end mirrored frame on both the top and bottom glass....  how about a daylight pic?  Not too many games have that feature, I am guessing because of the cost.  I know the Wild Things have it.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2009, 09:53:02 PM »

And just think Mark-That is the fine kit you beat me out on a while back----- frying pan bawling Tongue Out.   Elf present Xmastree1 Lites Afro.   B.

Sorry...... But remember I did not know it was you... If I knew I would have let it go to you. K+ to you since I got it, maybe that will help the pain. rotflmao Now that I have it though, I have become very very attached to it. I have had no desire to look for any other kits. Although, you do know that you do have kits that I would be willing to trade you for! You can always PM me with an address, and I will give you mine for the swaperoo! You can have something that you REALLY want, and I can have something I REALLY want!!! stir the pot / get cooking bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing yes propeller yes

CH CaptainHappy

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2009, 10:02:30 PM »

That really looks great...  applause

...and what you don't see in the pic is the high end mirrored frame on both the top and bottom glass....  how about a daylight pic?  Not too many games have that feature, I am guessing because of the cost.  I know the Wild Things have it.

I will get a few PICs and try to post them later for you. From an angle there is a really cool effect!

CH CaptainHappy

PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2009, 10:20:00 PM »

Mark,  I think one of the kits I have that you wanted was S+ "Ballon Bars"- Scratch Head.    Cry Laughing bust gut laughing Cry Laughing stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking Crazy arrow Cry Laughing.  B. I do not REALLY want it that bad or I would have "packed" in more dinero on the auction.  It just another one of those things on my "would be cool to have" list that we ALL have.- Duh!  Merry X-Mas-- snoballfight Rudolph Afro mooners.
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2009, 10:31:42 PM »

Mark,  I think one of the kits I have that you wanted was S+ "Ballon Bars"- Scratch Head.    Cry Laughing bust gut laughing Cry Laughing stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking Crazy arrow Cry Laughing.  B. I do not REALLY want it that bad or I would have "packed" in more dinero on the auction.  It just another one of those things on my "would be cool to have" list that we ALL have.- Duh!  Merry X-Mas-- snoballfight Rudolph Afro mooners.

I knew that you would find humor in the post! Too bad for you though as I already have Balloon Bars! That would have been a great trade though!  wave Tongue Out Crazy rotflmao bust gut laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

CH CaptainHappy

StatFreak

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 01:11:06 AM »

I knew that you would find humor in the post! Too bad for you though as I already have Balloon Bars! That would have been a great trade though!  wave Tongue Out Crazy rotflmao bust gut laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

CH CaptainHappy

In that case, I have a Volcano kit that I'd trade. Oh, wait -- I'd need the machine, too. Okay, I'll trade you a Volcano S+ machine for your Chainsaws & Toasters S2000. It's definitely a  hot  Slot! I'll even drive down and deliver my machine and pick up yours. Deal? Crazy frying pan Jumping for Joey smiley drool

Lites Lites Lites Lites Lites
Tongue on Pole        Rudolph                 Bulb     Ornament                  Xmastree           present Snow Blower

StatFreak

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 01:14:46 AM »

What I don't understand is why  I can't see it. Scratch Head  I never had an issue with glow on the old site, and I'm using the same computer. It doesn't work in ie or firefox.

PS: Notice the carefully framed and crafted view of your post.  Tongue Out I figured that you would appreciate that -- you know why. yes

Yes, gotta perserve secrecy!  Crazy arrow bust gut laughing

CH CaptainHappy

Wasn't Me  Scratch Head 3 Scratch Head 3  Huh? I dunno what you're talkin' about.. Scratch Head 2     Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

So  CaptainHappy, how about a similar screen shot of your working version of the glow?  I could use some glow. I'm all out. garfield

PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2009, 01:23:05 AM »

Stat (SF),  I do not think "Hell" is getting ready to freeze-over- Cry Laughing.  But if he goes for that deal then consider me in the "Mix" no doubt.-- Tongue Out. Only thing is Mark will have to DRIVE here to do the trade(s)--- Cry Laughing.   Rudolph boss Afro.  B.-  Merry X-mas- Snow Blower.   I think he is asleep now so we can just go take what we want--- Batman police Evil.
StatFreak

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2009, 02:44:32 AM »

Stat (SF),  I do not think "Hell" is getting ready to freeze-over- Cry Laughing.  But if he goes for that deal then consider me in the "Mix" no doubt.-- Tongue Out. Only thing is Mark will have to DRIVE here to do the trade(s)--- Cry Laughing.   Rudolph boss Afro.  B.-  Merry X-mas- Snow Blower.   I think he is asleep now so we can just go take what we want--- Batman police Evil.

Sounds great, although I'm not sure how much will be left by the time you get there. Cry Laughing Cry Laughing   I'll leave the light on for ya'. Crazy snoballfight

PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2009, 04:03:10 AM »

To be honest stat,  Mark would probably be waiting on a perpitrator-us with a Double-Barrell or something worse-- angry-kitty.  Have a good night and please do not get shot--- Tongue Out.  B.
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2009, 05:58:57 AM »

What I don't understand is why  I can't see it. Scratch Head  I never had an issue with glow on the old site, and I'm using the same computer. It doesn't work in ie or firefox.

Yes, gotta perserve secrecy!  Crazy arrow bust gut laughing

CH CaptainHappy

Wasn't Me  Scratch Head 3 Scratch Head 3  Huh? I dunno what you're talkin' about.. Scratch Head 2     Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

So  CaptainHappy, how about a similar screen shot of your working version of the glow?  I could use some glow. I'm all out. garfield

Stat,

As you requested, see attached! I think that I am good at my craft too! Whaddayathink? I sure hope this brings a glow to your aura!  bust gut laughing

CH CaptainHappy

* STAT GLOW REQUEST.JPG (149.04 KB, 1280x1024 - viewed 278 times.)

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2009, 06:03:52 AM »

CH CaptainHappy

In that case, I have a Volcano kit that I'd trade. Oh, wait -- I'd need the machine, too. Okay, I'll trade you a Volcano S+ machine for your Chainsaws & Toasters S2000. It's definitely a  hot  Slot! I'll even drive down and deliver my machine and pick up yours. Deal? Crazy frying pan Jumping for Joey smiley drool

Tongue on Pole        Rudolph                 Bulb     Ornament                  Xmastree           present Snow Blower

You do realize that I have a couple flights of stairs, right???  Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head Those nice Ocean Views are on the third story equivalent exposure!

Non Commital Laugh under my breath,

CH CaptainHappy

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2009, 06:08:17 AM »

Be careful Barry I have alot of Family and Friends in Texas, so I have alot of places that I can stay that are not that far away from you!!!  stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking

snoballfight ho ho ho

CH CaptainHappy

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2009, 06:14:15 AM »

To be honest stat,  Mark would probably be waiting on a perpitrator-us with a Double-Barrell or something worse-- angry-kitty.  Have a good night and please do not get shot--- Tongue Out.  B.

Don't worry guys, remember that I do not have a first born (Disclaimer: That I am Aware Of!!!) that I can trade for a gun permit, you know what state I live in! Duh! frying pan Duh!

Stat did not mention that the light that will be left on is an outside light!!!  Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Snowsmiley present Rudolph Evil Evil Evil

CH CaptainHappy

StatFreak

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2009, 08:52:54 AM »

Stat did not mention that the light that will be left on is an outside light!!!  Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Snowsmiley present Rudolph Evil Evil Evil

CH CaptainHappy

Definitely outside, at the curb, and about 20-30 ft in the air.  arrow Duh! bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.