Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 11:49:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
| |-+  MEI Mars Bill Validators
| | |-+  need MARS GAMEMAX BL-600H-US4 Manual/info
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: need MARS GAMEMAX BL-600H-US4 Manual/info  (Read 6281 times)
racerx1690
« on: October 13, 2008, 04:05:18 AM »

I have two of these bill acceptors in like new condition, that I pulled from working 8-liners.  I am going to sell one of them, but I need info for the other to put in my multicade game I am building.  Does anybody have a manual for one of these?  How are these updated?  I need to know jumper settings, and what wires do what, so that I can wire it to a Jamma harness.   Odie
wisecrack
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 02:14:00 AM »

Hi, I just became a member some days ago and i go with the name of (wisecrack) . If you still need the manuals and help on your project please let me know and I'll
tell you how to do that conversion .
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 02:32:55 AM »

wisecrack, welcome to NLG and you started it off with the best kind of post- immediately helping another member in need.   yes Thanks! and + karma to you!!  applause

Dan (tacman)

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 06:57:20 AM »

Welcome to NLG wisecrack wave and thanks for offering to help racerx1690. applause   Unfortunately, it appears that he hasn't logged on since the day after posting his question, so he probably won't be back to read your offer. You could try to send him a PM (personal message). If he set his account up to be notified of PMs by email, he might get the message.

In any case, don't let that stop you from offering help to others or from asking for help if you need it. Enjoy the site. propeller

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
cavsusainc
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 06:14:29 PM »

Hi, I just became a member some days ago and i go with the name of (wisecrack) . If you still need the manuals and help on your project please let me know and I'll
tell you how to do that conversion .

I have GAMEMAX BL-600H-US4P6 bill acceptors and am trying to figure out its pin settings.  Can I get a copy of the manual in any format?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.